Episode 31 "Stargazer in a Puddle" Part 2

-Venus POV-

We went back to the mother's home as we ask her about the hole on her head as she says, "Chelsea had brain surgery when she was three." Temp and I were looking at the drawings again as Booth ask questions, "They had to drill into her skull?" "Yes, to relieve the pressure." I look at Temp, "Did you notice these are accurate Temp." "What?" I guess the mother also heard me, "I beg your pardon?" I look at them and point at the drawings, "These are all constellations- Centaurus, Aquarius, Gemini." "I knew Chelsea loved the stars, but I never thought her drawings were actually- They're real?" I nod, "This one's Delphinus, the dolphin." Temp adds, "It was... my favorite when I was a child. Our mother and I both love dolphins,  so that was something that we... shared." Booth then asks, "Mrs. Cole, why exactly did, uh, your daughter require brain surgery?" "Why did you ask it like that? You think I did something to Chelsea."

Temp then says, "Head injuries are extremely common... with children who are physically abused." She looks at us for a second and says, "Excuse me, But it's very important that I take my medication on time." We watch her as she then says, "My daughter age three, fell out of bed. She did not stop crying and so I took her to the hospital. She had the surgery." She places down the medication on the table as Temp and look at them as she continues, "It was because of that injury that they discovered that she had the aging disease. Did Joe Mellon tell you that I physically abused my daughter... because I grabbed her arm once? Once?"

We are in the car as when Hodgins called Booth as we hear him say "Sure. Wow... No, no, no. Yeah, that, but, you know, you didn't give me much time to put a bachelor party together." Temp then asks him, "Is that Hodgins?" "Yeah, he wants me to be his best man. If there's no bachelor party, what do you want me to do?... Nice. Excellent. Who's the maid of honor?" Temp then says, "We are the maid of honors." I cut in, "No, I chose to demote myself as a brides maid. Angie and I decided that you should be the only maid of honor... Why Ranger?" Booth looks at us for a second as he then says to Hodgins, "Uh, listen, do you need me to connect with the bride's father, put together the, uh- the toast, the speeches and all that?... Hodgins, are you there?" Booth then hangs up as Temp says, "She has AIDS." Booth asks, "Angela?" "Cynthia Cole, the victim's mother. H.I.V. or AIDS." "What, all that medicine she took?" "I recognize one of them. We'll ask Cam." I nod.

I went back home earlier because I wanted to go to bed early when I had my pajamas on. Right when I was about to lay in my bed, I get a text and I sigh seeing that Hodgins found what poisoned Chelsea. I changed again and went downstairs to my car and drove to the lab. I get there just as Temp, and Booth got there as well. We head over to Hodgins as he starts explaining, "Not a true shrimp- actually a brachiopod." Booth then says, "You wanna hurry it up there, Hodgins? I got a tux I need to rent." "Right. Zack and I did a brief experiment involving sea chimps." "Sea Chimps? I love sea chimps." Temp asks, "To confirm that they would feed on decomposing human tissue?" Booth then says, "Great. Thanks for ruining the whole sea chimp thing for me." I ask, "Did they?" Hodgins says, "Those sea chimps went after that pork by-product like piranhas after a skinny-dipping missionary." "Did you find anything in the fairy shrimp beneath Chelsea Cole's body?" "Yeah. They were exposed to lethal concentrations... of non-nucleoside reverse transcription inhibitors." Booth then says, "I feel bad for the sea chimps." "Ranger" "Mmm." "Chelsea Cole was poisoned by an overdose of nevirapine." "What's that?" "AID Medicine." "AIDS medicine?" "It was her mother."

We go back to Mrs. Cole with the rock we originally found on the girl as Booth places it down on the table for her to see, "We'll probably be able to trace that back to you." "I love my daughter very much." "Hell you did." I then say, "She got to be too much for you to handle, so you killed her." "You don't understand." Temp then says, "I don't think you'll ever find anyone who does." Booth adds, "You know, your daughter had the mind of a six-year-old. She loved the stars. She trusted you." Temp went to call somebody as she says, "We're here." Booth continues, "And you killed her." Temp then says to the phone, "Raltegervir. MK-0518. Tenofir..." She then looks at us, "She used her old medicine to poison Chelsea. Thanks, Cam." Booth stands up, "Cynthia Cole, you're under arrest for the murder of your daughter, Chelsea Cole." She stands up as she gets handcuffed as she then asks Temp and I, "Could you please take down the picture Chelsea drew? I don't want anyone to come in and just throw them away." I then ask her, "You threw away your own daughter. Why would I do you a favor?" Booth then reads her Marandia rights and takes her away.