Episode 25 "The Girl in the Gator"

-Venus POV-

Booth, Temp and I were coming out of the Royal dinner door as Booth was talking on the phone.  "Florida? Today?" Temp then asks, "Is that work?" "Yeah. Hot, fun, Miami, Florida or sticky, you know, swampy Florida?" I then ask, "What's going on in Florida?" "Wait a second. What flight?" An ice-cream truck comes into view playing the theme music loud. "Hold on for a second, I can't hear you." He looks at the man driving the ice cream truck. "Enough with the song already, all right?!" "I'm doing business here. Deal with it!" Booth goes back to his call, "Hold on for a second. Wait, now my pen's out of ink." I take out a pen from my pocket. "Here." He takes it, "You know, hold on, you know. I can't hear anything!" The ice cream truck driver then says, "The kids love the music." I say, "Ice cream does sound nice." Temp says, "Well, I don't see any kids." The driver yells back, "The music attracts them!"

I nod thinking if I should get an ice-cream as Booth says, "Did you say, 'the Everglades'? Look, I can't hear anything because of this insane music!" I jumped as Booth turns around and shoots three shots at the ice cream truck clown's head. Making the music stop and some people screaming. Temp and I are shocked as we looked at Booth as he says, "Okay, flight number? Okay. Thanks." He ends the call happily and turns to us, "Okay, we're all set." I then say, "That was not good, Ranger..." Booth finally looks at what he did as we then see that the clown starts to set on fire.

Temp went to Florida by herself as I had to stay at this time, plus she wouldn't is capable to do it by herself. Booth couldn't either since he shot the clown. I am with Booth right now in his office doing some paperwork that regards between both the FBI and the Jeffersonian speaking to Temp through the speaker as she says, "I thought you said you'd be down on the next flight." Booth then says, "I haven't met with the shrink yet." "What shrink?" "Well, the department psychiatrist has to sign a piece of paper saying, you know, that I'm not nuts before I get my gun back. So I got an appointment tomorrow." "Great. Now I have to break in this Agent Sullivan." "Wait, wait, Sully's a great guy. Okay? And for your information, you never broke me in." I chuckle a bit knowing that's not true as Temp says, "I think that's him. Okay, I'll talk to you later." Before she hangs up I yell out a good bye and be safe speech.

Booth hangs up and sighs lying back on his chair as I look at him, "I know that your bummed out, but you know could start finishing some of your paperwork that you have been holding off." He sighs even more as I then say, "I will help you with half of it." "All right. After this we should get lunch." I nod as we start working.

The next day I was at my apartment asleep as I got to go to work in the afternoon. But then I hear someone knocking on my door. I get out of bed and got to the door and opened it. I was met with Booth with a bag of donuts. "Hey Ranger. What are you doing here? I thought you have to go to see the psychiatrist today." "I do, but I am taking you with me." "What?! Why? I don't need it." "Yeah, but if I take a nice young woman with me then the process of getting the signature to release me will be faster." "Ranger... I don't think that will work. But I wish you luck." I start to close the door as he stops it from closing and opens it again. "Sorry blueberry, but I am not asking this time. Plus, I have some donuts with me." I nod as I quickly turn around about to run to my room as Booth grabs me by the collar making me stop. He then grabs me and throws me over his shoulder as I start complaining, "Wait... At least let me change out of my pajamas..." "Sorry but we don' have time for that."

We get to the psychiatrist's home seeing him trying to build something. Booth then calls him out with me behind him. "Dr. Wyatt." He looks at us and stands up, "Ah, agent Booth, is it? And who is this lovely young lady with you?"  I smile and shake his hand, "Nice to meet you. I am Dr. Venus Brennan. But please call me Venus. You must be Dr. Gordan Wyatt. I am sorry for my appearance right now. I was dragged last minute to join and didn't have time to change." Booth then says, "Right, you the shrink?" Gordan then says, "Shrink, yes, meaning, uh, psychiatrist." "That's great, Doc. How's about you just sign my piece of paper here, and I'll get back to work, all right?"