Episode 65 "The Tough Man in the Tender Chicken" Part 1

Venus POV

I am at Wendell's place as we hang out. We are sitting on the couch watching a movie eating our ice cream as I was very fascinated by the movie as I watch intently as I wouldn't notice looking at me once in a while smiling when he see's me very invested in the movie. Once the movie was over, I say, "Wow. That was very beautiful." He smiles, "I told you will like Ponyo." I nod, "The colors they used, and the animation were used very nicely. All right you convinced me." He smiles jumping up raising his arms in the air as he says, "Whoo! I will make sure to pick the best TV for your room." I chuckle at his silliness as I say, "Well, that only means that you will have to hang out with me more often so we could watch more movies on the TV." He chuckles, "You got yourself a deal. I still can't believe that you out of all people wouldn't have a TV." I shrug, "Well I am always doing something, so I never really thought about having a TV, neither does Temp." He nods a bit, "I understand, but it's still a bit weird hearing someone who invents technology to not own a very well-known and common household item." I chuckle, "It does sound a bit weird, but don't you prefer if I were to spend more time with you than the tv?" He smirks, "Aah, you got me there Doll." "Thank you, I do try sometimes." We laugh a bit as he then asks, "What do you want to do now?" 

I think for a moment as I smile, "Let's play a game. I don't really know many games though; you have any suggestions?"  He thinks for a moment as he then smiles, " I do have a few games in mind." I smile, "All right, what's the first one you have in mind?" I stand up following him into the kitchen as he says, "This game is called 'I'm Going on a Picnic" I nod as he hands me two small glasses of shots and then takes out some alcohol as I ask, "All right... so how does this game work?" We go back to the living room as we sit down across from each other on the ground as we place the materials down on the coffee table as he says, "All right so here's how the game goes, to start, we must go through the alphabet naming items to bring on a picnic. Each time a new item must be added. For example, I may say 'I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing almonds. Then, you may say 'I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing almonds and berries. The game will carry on until one of us makes a mistake or forgets one of the items." I nod as I then ask, "And what's with the alcohol?" "That's the punishment if you forget or make a mistake." I nod, "I see... but I'm a very lightweight drinker..." "It's all right. We'll stop playing if you can't handle drinking anymore or whenever you want to stop." I nod convinced, "All right. But I warn you that it won't be my fault if we end this quickly than you thought." He smiles as he then says, "Why don't you start first." I nod, "All right. I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing apples." He nods, "I'm going on a picnic and I'm brining apple and bananas." "I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing apples, bananas, and cookies." He laughs a bit, "Of course you would." I smile shrugging, "I love my cookies." "He smiles shaking his head, "I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing apples, bananas, cookies, and dragon fruit." The game goes on for about 5 more minutes as we are in letter M as Wendell had already drunk twice as I still haven't taken a single shot, meaning that I am winning. I then say, "I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing apples, bananas, cookies, dragon fruit, egg salad, fan, games, hamburgers, ice cream, jacket, kite, lasagna, and myself." 

He continues on as we finally made it to Z where we had some debates on some of the words as he had already 4 shots in total as I had only one as I was feeling it a bit but was still okay to play as Wendell last answer was zip-loc bags. I chuckle a little from the shot as I say, "That was fun." He chuckles to, "Defiantly for you. You only had to drink once." "Hey, don't forget that I am a much lighter drinker than you are. I am already feeling the alcohol a bit with just one." He chuckles, "All right, you want to play another game then?" I nod, "I'm up for it." He smiles going back to the kitchen as he brings out small red cups and places them like a triangle each end of the dining table as I stand up walking over to him as he pours the alcohol into the small red cups as I then ask, "More drinking games?" He nods, "Yup." "You just want to see me drunk don't you." "I am proably more drunk than you so I don't think I will see you drunk tonight." I nod as he continues, "All right this game is called Quarters." "Quarters?" He nods as he takes out two quarters from his pocket as he goes to his sink washing them really quick. He comes back handing me one quarter, "All right so this is how it goes, to play, we will take turns to bounce the quarters off the table with the aim for it to land into a cup of alcohol. If you gets a quarter in, then I must drink whatever is in the cup and it goes the same if I make it." I nod, "All right, since I went first last game you could start." He nods, "All right, but I am confident I will win this one." I chuckle, "Let's see about that." He goes first as he bounces the quarter off the table making it into one of the 10 cups as he smiles, "All right, first try." I grab the cup that the quarter landed in as I drink it making sure I don't drink the quarter with it. I cringe a bit at the taste of the alcohol not really used to the taste as he says, "All right you're turn." I nod as I aim and bounce the quarter into a cup as I smile, "First try too." He sighs grabbing the cup and drinking it. He then goes next as he bounces the quarter only to miss a cup this time as he groans a bit then says, "It's all right, I'll get it next time." I nod giggling as I go next, I make it as he takes a shot again.