Episode 55 "The Science in the Physicist" Part 2

-Venus POV-

I am now at the Royal Diner with Hodgins, Vincent, and Sweets eating lunch as the two boy's are trying to stay in my good side again by buying me lunch. Vincent was first to speak, "Leukemia doesn't just appear in two weeks." Sweets then asks, "What about radiation?" Hodgins answers, "There's got to be some source of radiation in that place that could cause cancer. Someone accidentally irradiates this poor woman, and then covers it up by freezing her and then smashing her remains into little bits?" I look out of the window again as I see Angie's dad across the street again as I smile and then start to chuckle as the three look at me confused. I then look at Hodgins, "We are definitely getting even real soon Hodgins and I am not going to try and stop anything he has in mind for you this time."

They were all confused as I point outside of the window for Hodgins as he then sees him as I tell the other two, "I am just talking about getting back at Hodgins for forgetting to tell me about the experiments and for hitting me with a turkey dipped in liquid nitrogen." I could see Vincent getting a bit jittery since he was also apart of this as I just smile at him, "You don't have to worry Vincent as long you buy me lunch for the next 2 week I will absolutely forgive you." He sighs in relief, "Thank God. I will absolutely buy you lunch everyday for the next two weeks." Sweets then says, "You know, ironically, intelligent people have been known to commit murders in ludicrously complicated ways, virtually ensuring their capture." Sweets notices Hodgins looking out of the window and looks to see what he is looking at. He sees Angie's dad as he asks, "Isn't that...?" Hodgins nods, "Uh, it's Angela's dad." I chuckle and nod, "Yes, it is." Vincent looks and seems him as well, "It's not uncommon for men to fear their lover's male parent." Hodgins then says, "You know what creeps me out? The way that English people say 'lover."

Sweets then says, "You know, attacking Vincent like that clearly indicates what he said is true." Hodgins looks at him, "That man is from Texas. He told me that if I messed up... uh, I don't remember what he said exactly, but he mentioned the key, 'G Demolish,' and it sounded pretty bad" I nod, "It's bad... well for you it's definitely bad." Vincent then says, "The blues is known as the Devil's music because those most adept are thought to have made a pact with the Devil, and thus fear no earthly law because they're already doomed to eternity in hell." I sip on my lemonade, "That really interesting." Hodgins gave him a not amused look as Sweets says, "Harsh." Hodgins then says, "Thank you, Vincent. I-I feel much better now." Sweets then says, "I happened to have a great deal of insight into the whole blues culture. I could talk to him for you." Hodgins shakes his head, "Yeah, thanks, but, uh... to late." We look back outside seeing that Angie's dad was gone. I then get a text as I look at who it was as I smile, "I got to go. In gotta meet Papa G and I don't want to keep him waiting." They look at me ask Hodgins asks, "What does he need to see you for? What are you two going to talk about?" I shrug giving him a smirk, "I am not sure... but don't worry my punishment for you will come real soon Hodgins." I leave as I hear Hodgins then says, "The top two scariest people are teaming up against me..."

Temp, Booth, and I are in Diane's office as two of two people where testing seeing if there was any sign of radioactivity around the room as we all wore our gear. Temp then looks at us one of the testers comes over to us, "Everything's coming up clean." Booth asks, "Nothing?" "Nope." We nod going more into the room as Temp says, "There should still be some evidence of radioactivity." The guy shakes his head, "There is nothing radioactive in this room." I nod, 'Thank you." He nods as the two men leave and we remove our gear off our face. Booth sighs and sits down on the desk chair, "God, I don't know how you wear these things. Hot suits." Temp seems to notice something as she goes over behind him, "Whoa." "What?" I also go over to see what she was doing as she pushes Booth back on the seat as he says, "Oohh... right there. What are you doing, Bones?" "Well, this stain here must have hit Diane Sidman almost exactly where the tumor formed." I chuckle as Booth gets up quickly, "You're testing me on the cancer chair?" Temp then says, "Well, you're wearing a suit. Plus, it's not radioactive anymore." I then add, "We're going to need to take this chair." Booth shakes his head, "No, no, no! You doesn't just go around doing human testing on people, Bones. I got to go to the bathroom." I chuckle as he runs away as I then decide to add, "Didn't you just touch it with your bare hands Temp?" She nods as I laugh a bit more.