Episode 16 "The Titan on the Tracks" Part 3

-Venus POV-

It is dark out as Temp, Booth and I are in the car doing a stake out as Booth whispers to us, "The Metro cops say that the guy pushing the Mexican heroin, laced with fentanyl, is Eddie Bean. Young guy, baldy-headed, five-five, 145 pounds." Temp was stuck her head up as I grabbed her head and pushed her down again as Temp says, "You know, if drugs we're legalized, they could be dispensed from a clean, safe, controlled outlets, by trained personnel's; not in alleyways, by criminals." Booth then says, Yeah, right." I looked and see the guy we're looking for come as I say, "I see our guy." Temp was about to get out as Booth and I stop her. Booth the says, What we gotta do is wait until he deals." I add. "Catch him in the act." Booth nods as Temp asks, "We wait? For how long?" "As long as it takes sis."

Temp then asks, "Well, what do we do while we wait?" Booth looks at her and says, "This is a stakeout; we converse." "Well, I tried to initiate conversation on the drug war, but-" I snicker as Booth says, "Oh, God. Fine, you know what? Let's just talk about something we're not going to argue about. Have either of you been out to your mother's grave?" I say yes as Temp says, "Not since the funeral." "Really?" I look at Temp as she says, "Why would I?" "Well, to connect." "She's dead." I sigh as Booth says, "Fine. You know what? Forget it." "Dead,' as in gone from this world?" I was about to say something when we hear someone yelling and we look seeing it wasn't from our suspect. Temp then proceeds to poke his shoulder and whispers, "Excuse me. I'm curious. Um, do you talk to the headstone? I mean, what do you- what do you say?" I snicker as Booth looks at her and says, "It looks like I'm talking to the headstone, but what I'm really saying is that- Forget about where the words are aimed. What I say is that... I remember them." "They can't hear you because they're dead." "My mouth moves words come out, but none seems to get across the drawbridge to the princess, I know who waits within." I then add, "Sis... Could say whatever you feel like feeling, if that makes more sense to you. You could think of it as talking out your problems out loud and you will feel better."

She nods as I look and poke Booth and point in the direction of our suspect making a deal with someone as he says, "We're on!" Booth is out first and I am behind him and Temp coming from behind me. We get there as Booth says to them, "Hey! Ho! Hey, Eddie. How you doing, Eddie?" We let the guy who was trying to buy the drugs go as we just want Eddie. Eddie tried to run but Booth grabbed him and slams him to the ground. Booth then says, "Pockets- watch out for needles." I nod and start checking as Temp asks, "Don't you have to read him his rights before you strangle him?" I then say "Empty." Booth looks at Temp and says, "You know, I had to hold his throat closed so he wouldn't swallow the evidence. All right, if you bite me,  I will squeeze your little pin head off. Okay. Okay. Easy. There it is." I scrunched my face as Booth pulls out the bag of drugs out of his mouth as I looked at Eddie and say, "You shouldn't swallow heroin; It's dangerous. Plus you don't know how they made it." 

Booth lifts him up and pins him as he says, "Eddie. Eddie. Eddie! Eddie, Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. Hey, Eddie. I'm gonna ask you a question. Okay? You answer- you'll walk away. All right? If you don't answer..." Eddie then answers, "You book me; I get sick. I know the drill." "uh-uh, if you don't answer... I'm gonna cram this back down your throat without the protection. All right, you sold some of this crap to a tall guy. Over six-and-a-half feet tall. Show him Blueberry." I look at him "What? Why me? I am the shortest one here?" He sighs, "Fine Bones, show him." "Oh, um..." Temp starts showing him the approximate height as I say, "Yup, I wouldn't be able to reach that high." Temp then says, "Like that tall?" Eddie looks and says, "Uh... nobody I know." Booth breaks the band that tied the bag as he says, "Here. Come on, eat it. Eat- that's it. Get it in there. That's it." 

While Booth was doing that I covered Temps eyes not wanting her to see it as Eddie coughs it out. I uncover Temps eyes as Eddie names the person, "Ray." I ask, "Ray?" "Ray, Ray Story." Booth nods and asks, "Tell me about Ray, huh?" "Everybody knows him down here, man, he's a longtime skel." I then ask, "When was the last time you saw him?" "He bought a stick of dynamite about three days ago." Temp then says, "If eel I should alert you: there's an additive in this heroin that causes overdoses." I nod as Booth pushes Eddies hat down and pushes Temp and I towards the street as he says "Thanks." Booth then asks, "Hey, where'd you find them?" "Museum." Booth then gets a call as Temp says, "You should warn the addicts." "Yeah, like they do on a pack of cigarettes." Booth then answers his call as he says, "When? Thanks." We look at him as we ask him, "What?" "They found Warren Lynch.