Chapter 8: 3 Years

Clang Kerchang Clang

The sounds of metal hitting one another echoed throughout the whole dungeons as swords and daggers clashed with one another. A clash which can decimate any obstacles who happened to be in the way.

Another 2 years and a half has passed since Yuna's 14th birthday, and throughout the years and months that passed by, the 2 had continued to polish their skills to the best of their abilities.

Currently, Grey and Yuna are fighting once again in the dungeon. That has been their daily routine for the time they were together, but compared to the Slimes and Minotaurs they fought in their first battle together, their enemies are far more superior in both physical and magical power.

Clashing swords with Grey were a pair of S-rank Dullahan Commanders, each with strength capable of bringing down towns in just a less than an hour. They were monsters which only people with similarly monstrous strength can match.

Unlike the monsters from two years ago, these Dullahan Commanders are capable of using sword techniques that resemble those of expert swordsmen. A monster which can use artificial intelligence to strategize and coordinate with other monsters.

Similarly, Yuna was also fighting with monsters possessing "intelligence". They were 3 A-rank Ogre Warlords that could strike fear to the eyes of the populace. But even with their monstrous strength, Yuna wasn't being pushed back in the slightest.

The three tried to perform an attack together, but even before their attacks hit the ground, Yuna was already nowhere to be seen. The three Ogre Warlords, who didn't see where Yuna went, were filled with confusion as they tried to scout the whole dungeon.

Unfortunately for them, no matter how hard they try, it would be fruitless. After all, Yuna was using the second effect of her "Nihility", it was "Physical Concealment" which allows the user to turn anything physically invisible.

By using both the first effect "Presence Concealment" and the second effect "Physical Concealment", only those with detection abilities of higher rank will be able to detect Yuna. In other words, other than Grey who possesses the "Divine Eyes", Yuna is practically undetectable to anyone else.

《Fatal Stream!》 [Yuna]

With her seemingly delicate arms, Yuna unleashed down a stream of attacks towards the enemies before her. Like a violent cascade destroying everything in its path, the attack tore the flesh of the monsters, targeting their limbs one after another.

As soon as the Ogre Warlords lost their balance from the rupturing of their joints, Yuna quickly closed the distance between them and jumped in the air, just a few meters away from the enemies heads.

《Winter Gospel!》 [Yuna]

Without even to defend themselves, a strong burst of freezing wind devoured their bodies completely, preventing them from making any movements. Not only their external bodies, even their insides were completely frozen.

Even the walls of the dungeon didn't escape Yuna's spell and also turned into ice. It was a high-level spell which freezes everything it comes in contact with, be it living or non-living things.

《Icicle Shotgun!》 [Yuna]

Soon after the Ogre Warlords became statues of frozen ice, a barrage of ice came hurling towards them mercilessly, destroying their bodies as if they were fragile pieces of glass.

Like a goddess of ice descending into the mortal realm, Yuna gracefully landed on her feet as she saw the demise of her enemies. A figure which seemed to possess a heart of ice, not batting an eye to the monsters' fate.