Chapter 27: Iblis

The guild was as busy as ever. All the counters and reception desks were full and all the low-ranking request boards were occupied by various people. All the way from Apprentice-rank to D-rank, people were making a long line.

It has been more than a week since the interrogation, and Grey and Yuna have continued their daily lives as they pleased. They went on adventures when they wanted to and rested if they so pleased.

Of course, each day was full of excitement and happiness as they spent their own times at their own pace. Grey often frequented the kitchen and exchanged notes with Gerd. While Yuna often joined Helen in her spare time.

Grey and Yuna are currently in the guild as they were called by the Guildmaster for an important meeting. The receptionists didn't tell them what the contents will be, but it was apparent that the meeting is related to the previous incident.

"Grey, Yuna, you're here." [Gaston]

"Oh, so these are the people we're waiting for? Whoa~ they really are young!" [???]

"I agree with you, Elder Sister." [???]

Not one, not two, but three voices greeted Grey and Yuna the moment they entered. And of those voices, two of them were unfamiliar to their ears.

The owner of the voices were a young man in his early twenties and a woman of the same age as Kris. Adorning them was the uniform of the kingdom's knights. Not just any knight, but they were garments worn only by those of high ranks.

Kris and Aria were also present in the room, seating themselves peacefully by the side. And unlike usual, the two were quite behaved and weren't bantering with one another.

《Appraisal》 [Grey]

-----------------------------------

【Salferine】

【Name】Vanessa von Helsberg-Filastra
【Race】Human
【Sex】Female
【Age】24
【Status】Healthy

【Mana Capacity】1,275    【Mana Quality】C
【Combat Power】1,823    【Threat Level】B
【Attribute】Fire                 【Magic Proficiency】High (58%)
【Class】Swordsman         【Weapon Proficiency】High (61%)
【Physical Enhancement】64%

【Ability】『Sunfire (3☆)』

-----------------------------------

【Salferine】

【Name】Kurt von Helsberg
【Race】Human
【Sex】Male
【Age】23
【Status】Healthy

【Mana Capacity】1,221    【Mana Quality】C
【Combat Power】1,761    【Threat Level】B
【Attribute】Fire                 【Magic Proficiency】High (60%)
【Class】Lancer                 【Weapon Proficiency】High (60%)
【Physical Enhancement】64%

【Ability】『Sunfire (3☆)』

-----------------------------------

Although they were not as strong as Aria, they were still B-rankers and just as admirable. Not to mention, the two of them came from a noble house.

With their combat power, Vanessa and Kurt were among the top 10 strongest in the army of the kingdom of Alfrione. Despite being young, their names are famous enough that the mere mention of them strikes fear in the hearts of enemies.

Back in the Royal Academy, Vanessa and Kurt were part of a group called the "Golden Triangle" which consisted of the three prodigies of their respective years. Kurt was the youngest while Vanessa was in the middle of the said group.