Chapter 175: Molten Sweetness: Lava Cake!

"Grey, here's another one." [Amelia]

"Oh, there's some here too." [Julius]

Voices echoed one after another with the sound of footsteps as people wandered around the dungeon hallways. All three of them were calm as an undisturbed lake as they counted the drops they've gathered in just a short amount of time.

It has been a few minutes since Yuna dashed her way through the dungeon and now, the three who were left behind were at the end of the 3rd floor, having gathered hundreds upon hundreds of things already as they chatted along the way.

"I gotta say... Your storage ring really is amazing, Grey... I mean, just how much space does it have? I'm sure we've already used more than what a Superior-Grade item would allow. Is it Legendary-Grade?" [Julius]

"Hmm... Let's just say it's something special. Yeah, let's leave it at that..." [Grey]

"Oi, what's with that answer?! Just tell us already!" [Julius]

Julius whining in the background, the item collection continued, and so, every single drop there is to be seen was stored in Grey's ring. It was now time to head down the stairs and take a look at the 4th floor.

As they went down the stairs, Julius continued pestering Grey to tell him what grade of storage ring he possessed, but all his efforts were  to no avail. Grey just decided to ignore him, chatting with Amelia as if there wasn't another person with them. Such a scene continued as they spiraled down.

"Haah... Really, what a mess..." [Grey]

They haven't even stepped foot on the floor yet and what already greeted them was a massive pain in the ass. Hundreds of items lay down on the ground all the while as D-rank monsters roamed about freely at the entrance. If it wasn't a mess, then there's nothing else that can describe it.

"Haah... Just wait a little bit. I'll just clean up the trash." [Grey]

Said Grey as he stepped foot on the floor. The very moment he did, all the monsters' eyes were on him. They all charged without any regard for their lives, soughing only death and destruction for those who entered their domain.

Unfortunately for them, Grey wasn't just any normal intruderー no, rather, he couldn't be called normal as a person at all. Even amongst the standards of High-Rankers, both him and Yuna are in the realm of irregularities, achieving such a high rank at such a young age.

《Wind Cutter》 [Grey]

There wasn't a little bit of excitement to be felt in Grey's voice. As soon as he chanted his words, a blade of wind flew out of his palms and towards his enemies. In the very next moment, the area totally became silent as the dead. It was a graveyard.

The blade, without much effort, cut off everything in sight. Be it golems, ogres, and elemental monsters, they were all cut down and blasted without mercy. Not even the dungeon walls were spared from the brunt of the attack.

Soon, everything vanished into thin air, only leaving behind a number of drop items, varying from hides, horns, ores, and even equipment. Just by a rough total, the items could earn them dozens of thousands of kiels, maybe even reaching the hundreds.

"Haah... No matter how many times I see it, it's just plain ridiculous... Just how is someone like him our age?" [Julius]

"Fufufu, I don't think we'll ever get to find the answer to that question, Your Highness. They are Grey and Yuna, after all. Fufufu!" [Amelia]

"Yeah, you're right... Let's just leave it at that..." [Julius]

It wasn't even a real answer. Julius and Amelia just decided to not think too much about it, they won't get an answer out of it anyway. They just decided to leave it to a fact that they are who they are.