Chapter 191: A Hell for Two

Boom Boom Crash

A noisy cacophony echoed proudly all throughout the fiery depths of the Labyrinth. It was a relentless pandemonium filled with noise, flames, and darkness as the blazing winds danced freely all over the place.

In the large corridors, a single monster could be seen. A humongous body which can easily pick up elephants, heavy braces which weigh tons upon tons, and angry red eyes glowing as ferociously as the flames before it. Equipped with a battleaxe of devastation, it walked proudly like a king.

《Lightning Parade!》 [Julius]

《Fire Trident!》 [Amelia]

But even when it was like a king, there were still some which dared to challenge it, lightning and flames crackling as they grazed its tough skin. Such attacks came from the puny humans standing in front of him, eyes fueled with determination.

CRASSHHHH

The Minotaur General swung its heavy battleaxe towards the ground, fissures and cracks forming one after another. Clouds of dust filled the surroundings as a heavy crash resounded in the air along the searing winds.

Fortunately, Julius and Amelia managed to dodge the attack. It may be humongous and powerful but its speed was on the slower side. Using their small and nimble size, they quickly evaded, empowering their strides as much they can.

"Ugh!" [Julius]

"Your Highness, are you okay?!" [Amelia]

Still, their evasion was not without any repercussions. While the Minotaur General was slow amongst those of the same rank, it was still S-rank. One could only imagine the strain in their legs as they evaded with all their might.

It wasn't the first time. In fact, they have been fighting the Minotaur General for more than half an hour already. They have already launched dozens upon dozens of spells and arts but there was not even a single scratch on the enemy's tough skin.

All they have been doing the whole time was launch attacks from its blind spot then evading when the enemy counterattacks. Such a repetitive cycle continued for a long time until their mana pools started to drain.

"No, I'm alright. Let's conー dodge!" [Julius]

CRASHHHHH

There was no time to rest. As Julius and Amelia rested for a couple seconds, another attack came from above, splitting the ground once again, fountains of lava spurting all over the place as the flames danced around.

It did not just stop there. As soon as Julius dodged the battleaxe, the enemy's massive hand started heading towards him, the presence of death looming about it. The very moment Julius regained his foothold, he quickly darted to another direction, injuring his feet even more.

"Ugh!《Lightning Cascade》!" [Julius]

A pained grunt echoing clearly, lightning crackled once again through the dust clouds and struck the Minotaur General's back. But as one would expect, it was futile. The gap in their strength was too big for him to do any damage.

Julius hadn't even landed when the Minotaur General turned around once again. Its gargantuan battleaxe was now off the ground ready to strike once again, and so it did. Another large downwards swing came towards Julius from above.

《Silver Pythons!》 [Amelia]

CRASSHHHHH

Amelia tried to restrain the battleaxe, but the binds were quickly broken. The battleaxe struck the ground once again, blasting Julius from the gusts and shockwaves alone. He was blown away dozens of meters, his back colliding helplessly towards a wall.