Chapter 120: Search for a New Home

"I  see... So you're going to move out, huh..." [Gerd]

A serious atmosphere swallowed the room as Grey and Yuna discussed their decision to the others. The one who was the most affected amongst the people present was Helen who was wearing a very gloomy expression.

It was already night time and the inn had already closed. The crowd has already dissipated and silence has returned to the streets. Most of the people have gone to bed already, retiring themselves for the day.

With how things are going, not only the "Rabbit's Den", the nearby establishments are getting affected by the number of people crowding to see Grey and Yuna. While it was true that the number of customers had risen, it was to the point the businesses could not keep up with them.

Not only the business, the residences themselves have also been affected. With the streets packed full of people, carriages and people have a hard time passing through. In other words, the traffic in the area has been heavily affected. Not to mention how noisy the crowd was.

Well, there was also the desire of Grey to spend more private time with Yuna. While it was not as important as the other reasons, it was the reason which drove Grey to push for the decision.

"Are you really going away...?" [Helen]

"Sorry, but we should... Don't worry, we'll still be living in the city! You can just visit us any time! Right, Grey?" [Yuna]

"Yeah. We'll make sure to pick a location nearby." [Grey]

Grey and Yuna reassured Helen, but the latter still wore the same gloominess she did before. After all, even if they could see each other whenever they want, things won't be the same. Not to mention their schedules which might not match.

Both Grey and Yuna already consider the "Rabbit's Den" their home for the several months they spent in Galderia. While it hurts them to part with it, it is something they have to do sooner or later. Things were just sped up by the current situation.

"Well, it's not like we can stop your decisions anyway... So, when will the two of you be moving out?" [Gerd]

"That's... We still have to search for a house. But if all things go well, we should be able to move in two or three days' time." [Grey]

"I see... It seems we'll have to update the register, huh..." [Gerd]

"Our dinner won't be the same without you two..." [Selia]

Commented Gerd and Selia in a low voice. Just like Helen, the two of them are also sad to hear Grey and Yuna moving out. While they have only known each other for 6 months, they couldn't deny that they already consider them as family.

With Grey and Yuna's move on the horizon, everyone enjoyed one of their last dinners together with smiles on their faces. They enjoyed chatting and laughing together. Each and every second was precious.

The night only became deeper and streets have completely gone silent, only filled with the whooshing of the wind and the sound of the chimes as they danced along the night breeze.

It went without saying that Grey and Yuna had also retired for the day. They were enjoying one of their last nights in the room they have gotten used to for several months already. It was a place they'll surely miss.

Donggg Donggg Donggg

The loud morning bells echoed throughout the whole city once again, prompting the people to rise up and greet the new day. And as one would have expected, there are already people crowding by the streets outside. It was the same thing all over again.