Chapter 76: Date (pt. II)

Across the large windows, into the open streets, the populace busied themselves with their daily lives as the children ran around and played with bright smiles blooming on their innocent faces.

Inside the restaurant a savory and aromatic smell drew the attention of many as the dishes were served one after another. Just the aesthetics of the dishes alone were fulfilling to the eyes. One could only look forward to what they like.

"Enjoy your meal~." [Waiter]

After serving Grey and Yuana's meals, the waiter bowed his head slightly and left the two to their own devices. It was just not just him, other staff also helped out because of how much they ordered, making them stand out like a sore thumb.

There were just four or five dishes, and there were dozens of dishes served to Grey and Yuna. It was to the point that they needed to leave the trays near them as there was no space left in the table.

Of course, it went without saying that with the number of dishes they ordered, the amount they paid was also astronomical. Well, not that it left a dent on their finances. They still have quite the amount to spare.

"Grey, what are you waiting for? Let's eat!" [Yuna]

Yuna said calmly whilst slicing an expensive steak skillfully in biteable pieces and then feeding it to her mouth gracefully. Her face then brightened up as she savored the exquisite flavors of the steak.

"Thank you for the meal!" [Grey]

"A-Ah! T-Thank you for the meal!" [Yuna]

Yuna was so excited to eat that she forgot to give her gratitude for the food she had just eaten. She quickly corrected herself in a hurry as soon as she saw Grey doing what she forgot to do.

"Alright, let's dig in!" [Grey]

"Un!" [Yuna]

After saying those words, Grey also partook in the meal and sliced his own piece of steak skillfully. Anticipating the taste of the steak, he fed it to himself. When he did, an unexplainable burst of flavor exploded in his mouth.

There was a tinge of sourness and sweetness along with the natural savoriness of the meat. The juiciness and tenderness of the meat was to the point that you would even doubt you were eating meat. It was very delicious!

Other than when he was in the Landevar or Aldridge mansions, it was the first time Grey had eaten such high-class dishes. If it weren't for a fact that they were expensive, he would have loved to eat them daily.

One after another, Grey delivered a bite into his mouth and enjoyed the flavors rushing in in his tongue continuously. But of course, he didn't forget to mind his manners. The same also went for Yuna.

'Oh, right...' [Grey]

Just as he enjoyed his meal, Grey remembered something couples often do on their dates. He then gently sliced a piece of his steak. With its juices spilling out with each slice, he used a spoon and...

"Yuna, ahh~" [Grey]

... he offered it to Yuna, asking her to open her mouth so that he could feed it to her. It made Yuna's eyes widen in shock a little as she wasn't expecting Grey to do such a thing.

Yuna looked at Grey and the spoon back and forth for a little while, hesitant whether she should open her mouth or not. Just thinking about being spoon fed by Grey made her face show a reddish tint.

"G-Grey... that... that's a little embarrassing..." [Yuna]

"But we're on a date, aren't we?" [Grey]