Chapter 104: The Founding Festival (pt. III)

With the sun on its zenith, a figure lay powerless beside a plaza table, his face screaming with nausea and his belly aching from too much pain. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that he was being tormented by his own body.

"Argh... I don't think I can eat any more food for today... My stomach is about to burst from eating too much..." [Julius]

Julius grumbled in a low voice as he gently stroked his belly with his right hand, all while trying to prevent himself from vomiting from eating too much. He felt as if he was in hell.

It was not just Julius who was in a sorry state. Elise, Elaine, and Amelia were also in a similar state, and the cause of it was none other than the amount of food that Grey, Yuna, and Eliza bought thoughtlessly.

'Haah... Seriously, what a bunch of idiots...' [Grey]

Grey had already warned them to only eat the amount their stomachs can handle, but for the reason that they didn't want any food to go to waste, they insisted on finishing all the food brought to the table.

At first, all of them had the spirits of warriors as if they were heading into a dangerous battlefield, but after eating about twice as usual, they started to slow down and pain soon struck them.

Of course, the ones who brought the food were perfectly fine. It was not that they finished everything but rather, they just stopped when they felt full. The rest was stored inside Grey's "Inventory", to be eaten sometime in the future.

"Grey... Do you have any magic that can quicken the digestion of the things we ate? Surely, you have one, right?" [Julius]

"No, there's no such thing. You have to endure that yourselves." [Grey]

"Grey, you're so merciless..." [Julius]

Julius looked at Grey with pained eyes as he grumbled those words. The way he looked, it was as if he was on the verge of dying. It was something that he and the others brought upon themselves.

There was no lie in Grey's words when he replied to Julius. If it was a grave wound, a fatal disease, or even mending the soul of others, he could do it with holy magic. But one for indigestion? Grey has no such thing.

Thankfully, Grey was not a merciless person like Julius described. Even though it was their own faults for eating too much, it was also partly his for buying too much food to eat. Everyone was to blame.

Seeing the four of them in such a pitiful state, Grey thought of a way to lessen the pain they felt. Although he isn't able to solve indigestion, there are still things that he could do for them as their friend.

"《Heal》 《Cure》" [Grey]

Without wasting another second, Grey hastily casted a pair of recovery spells on the four of them, easing the pain they were suffering and removing the nausea they felt. It was a temporary but effective solution.

"Th... Thanks... That's a lot better..." [Julius]

"Thank you, Grey..." [Amelia]

"I only removed the pain and nausea, your fullness is still there so don't move around recklessly or you'll surely vomit." [Grey]

""""Yes...""""

After Grey reminded them of their current status, the four of them slowly stood up from their seats and carefully moved their body around, trying to figure out the limits of the things they can do before getting wasted.... again...

While the four of them checked out their bodies, Grey, on the other hand, was waiting for Yuna and Eliza to come back from wherever they had ventured to, using his "Divine Eyes" for a better view.