Chapter 132: A Parfait of Berries!

Time was ticking and the shadows were moving. Every second passing by, footsteps filled the silent air as two figures journeyed to their destination, only stopping when they saw objects which aroused their interest.

It was the next day and now marks the second day Grey and Yuna are in the Elven Kingdom of Ingrasia. Since Kris and Aria's wedding are still far off, the two thought they'll spend a little bit of time and enjoy the city for some time until their stay at the "Silver Sky Pavilion" ends.

The breakfast they served at the inn, much like their hot bath service, was very exceptional. Every dish available was filling and delicious. It was the reason why Grey and Yuna were in such good mood even though it was still morning.

Their current destination was Torvis' Adventurers' Guild. They have been to three guild branches before, but now, they felt just as excited as the first time when they only just registered. Both wanted to see what the guild was like in an Elven Kingdom.

"Yuna, let's go in." [Grey]

"Un!" [Yuna]

As soon as Grey opened the doors, a familiar sight greeted him. Even though they were already in another kingdom, the format and layout of the building ceased to change. If there were any differences, it would be that there are more potted plants around and the walls were of a different color.

And as one would expect in an elven country, the guild was filled with a large number of elven adventurers. No matter where one looked, one would see a pair of pointy ears sticking out of their heads. It was quite a sight to see.

Of course, as if it was still early in the morning, the guild was quite busy. Swarms of adventurers were lining up the reception desks to process their quests while the others were crowding at the quest boards, looking at what was available.

'Hm... I wonder...' [Grey]

Curiosity filling his head, Grey headed to the quest boards, Yuna following behind him. He wanted to see how different the offered quests would be and what kind of enemies were present.

After a quick peek, Grey and Yuna now have a full grasp of things. While the monster subjugation quests remained the same, the beast subjugation and material collection ones differed. It was because of the difference in fauna and flora between kingdoms that such a thing was available.

The more they read the quests, the more amazed they became. While he already knew of them from the knowledge God gave him, it was the first time Grey saw the names of some plants and animals being mentioned. Now, it really felt like they were in a different country.

Yuna was also the same. Her eyes were brimming with excitement as she turned her head left and right. As an elf, she was interested in what things she would see in a kingdom populated by her race.

"Oh! Shin, Elena! Fancy meetin' you here!" [Roen]

Well, the excitement in their faces soon disappeared as a familiar voice rang behind them. Their excitement was not replaced with concern. After all, the owner of the voice was one hell of a lengthy talker.

Although Roen was in no way a bad person, the lengthy conversations he makes is quite tiresome. Grey and Yuna would love to avoid one at all cost. After all, they still have a long day ahead of them.

"Good morning, Mister Roen." [Grey]

"Oi, what's with the stiffness? Like I said, just call me 'Roen'. You kiddos sure are quite the stubborn ones." [Roen]

"Ah, sorry, my habit got the better of me." [Grey]

"Haha, no worries, no worries!" [Roen]

Just like yesterday, Roen was full of seemingly boundless energy and was laughing by himself every time he had the chance to. He really couldn't be any different to Grey's impression on elves.