Chapter 87: The Landevar Sisters

"Elder Sister, I want to have a match with you!" [Eliza]

"Eh?" [Elise]

At Eliza's sudden request, everyone was made to stop drinking their smoothies and the direction of their eyes immediately landed on the former. It was so sudden, none of the people present knew how to react to it.

Well, all of them except Fritz. He just continued drinking his smoothie, seemingly knowledgeable about what her little daughter wanted to request of Elise. After all, he was the one who had been with Eliza the most.

"Eh? Liz, what are you talking about?" [Elise]

"I want to have a march with you!" [Eliza]

"No, no, I understood that part. What I'm asking is why?" [Elise]

"I just want to test how much I've grown by fighting with you!" [Eliza]

"Eh?" [Elise]

With Liz's vague explanation, Elise became even more puzzled about what was going on in her younger sister's head. Having no other choices left, she asked their father for an answer with simple eye contact.

"Hm? Didn't Grey and Yuna tell you? They also trained Liz to know how to fight when they stayed at our mansion back at Moterno." [Fritz]

When Fritz said those, Elise's eyes immediately shifted to Grey and Yuna. Not just Elise's, but Elaine and Eleanora's eyes also shifted to them. Their faces were asking the two for confirmation.

"Ah... Did we forget to tell you?" [Grey]

"""Yes, you did!"""

In unison, the three's voices rang throughout Grey and Yuna's ear.s It was so loud that they thought their eardrums were going to burst. Especially for Yuna who had sensitive ears, the noise still continued ringing in her ears.

Even though they had talked about many topics about Eliza, Grey and Yuna only mentioned that she went along with them while they were adventuring and exploring. They didn't go into further details as almost every day was the same.

There were a few moments where Grey and Yuna mentioned they tutored Eliza, but the other party only thought it was regarding magic theories only. After all, who would think that someone actually trained a young girl against monsters.

If there was one topic about Eliza that they focused on, it would be Eliza's cuteness when she was with them. Especially the girls, the moment they arrive at that topic, they would be talking for quite a long time without break.

Another reason was the girls' love for sweet things, whenever they talked about Eliza eating desserts, they would only stay at the topic of Eliza for a short while before changing it completely to sweets-related things.

"Wait! So that means!" [Elise]

"Ah!" [Elaine]

"Eh?" [Eliza]

A sudden realization hit Elise and Elaine at the same time, and for reasons unknown to the others, they rushed towards Eliza and checked up on her condition. Her arms, her hands, her legs, her face, they checked her up with worried eyes.

Being a little ticklish, Eliza couldn't help herself but laugh when Elise and Elaine inspected her body. It was the complete opposite to the two who were completely worried for her wellbeing.

"Liz, you weren't hurt, are you?" [Elise]

"They didn't make you do anything harsh, did they?" [Elaine]

"You don't have any wounds, right? Right?!" [Elise]

"You're still getting the right amount of sleep are you?" [Elaine]