Chapter 200: A Speedy Escape

"Hehehe! Hehe! That ticklesh!" [Natalia]

Soft and merry giggles chimed in the air, six balls of fluff running around the place. The little princess runs and they chase after, stumbling and tumbling on the soft, green grass and cuddling with one another.

The little princess giggled and the furballs woofed back, continuing to run around even though they had already fallen over many times already. It was a warm and fluffy scene watched over by a few figures, eyes full of happiness.

Snap Snap Snap

And of course, what better way to preserve such an adorable and precious scene is there than taking photos of it? And so, Grey has been snapping photos here and there, capturing the best of shots and angles like a professional photographer.

Though the Queen and Crown Princess were watching, Grey didn't shy away in using the camera in front of them. Julius already knew that he had some odd things on him. There was no harm if another person or two knew about it.

Well, it's not like they can do it anyway. Other than the fact that Grey was the only one who knew how to make them with his knowledge in science, magic, and rune making, there was also the fact only he could produce the photo papers. Even if they were to reverse-engineer things, there is only so much they can accomplish.

Even then, Grey still made sure to use the same convenient lieー I mean, excuse that he used with Julius. With him saying that they found it in the Labyrinth, even if they were Kings of Emperors, they could only give up.

Though many would surely suspect if their claims were real, there was only so much they could do against Grey and Yuna who have established connections with many important figures. Only they could decide if they want to give them one or not.

"Hmm... This looks good... This one too... Oh! This is perfect!" [Grey]

Joy and excitement were plastered on Grey's face as he admired the photos he took. Photos which fully captured the adorableness of the little princess and the familiars playing happily in the Royal Gardens, smiling ever so brightly.

Though it was a shame that Polaris was already returned to Eliza's side, there was only so much he could do about it. Nevertheless, he was already satisfied with the photos that he took, grinning like a doting father.

If there was one thing Grey regretted the most, it was that he didn't take pictures of the little princess the days prior. He completely forgot after their exhausting adventure in the Labyrinth. The only thing which soothed his heart was seeing their lovely smiles.

"Aunthie! Aunthie! Here! Here! Catcsh Nalia!" [Natalia]

"Slow down, Natalia! You're too quick!" [Iris]

"No! Nalia not wuick! Aunthie, shlow!" [Natalia]

"Ehhh?!" [Iris]

Well, it wasn't just the little princess who was playing. Iris and Yuna were also playing with them, taking slow turns in getting chased and chasing after. Of course, the familiars were also part of the game, Vega, Kentaurus, and Canopus being just as energetic as the little princess.

On the contrary, just like Natalia had previously said, Iris really was very slow. Well, rather than slow, she was just bad at running. Really, really bad at running. It was to the point she couldn't even catch the little princess who was still 2 years old.

Yuna wasn't running too fast either, maintaining a pace which even toddlers like the little princess can catch up to, letting herself be caught from time to time. Both her childish and motherly side were on play.