Chapter 1: After the Curse of the Nation

In the dark and damp cell, rats and ants roamed and the stench was overwhelming.

On death row in the imperial city of the Great Qin Dynasty, all the prisoners who entered here were all extremely vicious and unforgiving, and no one could get out alive.

In the innermost part of the cell, a disheveled man sat against the wall of the cell, and he could faintly see the sallow and puffy face of the beautiful silhouette, and the scars on the corners of his mouth were clearly visible, which were the marks left after being slapped hard, and the scattered and godless eyes intertwined with the breath of death and despair, and the man's body and body revealed a heartbroken, loveless breath.

"Mother-in-law, this side please."

With the sound of full dog-leg flattery, two jailers came with a few people, and the woman who was the leader was born with a flower and a moon, and a white dress set it off even more ethereal and dusty, like a fairy who accidentally fell into the clouds.

"Snap!"

A group of people stopped in front of the cell, and seeing that the people inside were unaware, the jailer took the initiative to open the cell, and the woman waved her hand: "All go out, the palace will say goodbye to the fifth brother." 

"Yes, yes yes."

The palace maid who followed the woman threw a gold ingot to the jailer, and the two jailers nodded and left.

All along, the man sitting in the cell did not move, not even raise his eyelids, the woman did not seem to care, smiled and walked to him and looked down at him condescendingly, as if looking down at the ants, the original moist and bright eyes were full of strong hatred and pride.

"Brother Five."

I don't know how long later, the woman crouched down to look at him, and the man's lifeless eyes were forced to face her: "Fifth brother? Hongu doesn't dare to have a sister like you.

On that day, Qin Yunshen personally accused him of poisoning the former emperor, mutilating the heirs of the imperial family, and being forced to be crowned with the name of the poisonous queen of the country, and his good sister was one of the most important pushers, it was his own blindness and stupidity, ten years of sincere mispayment, for that little bit of warmth, believing that the so-called lovers and relatives would fall into this step.

"Hongu? Haha..."

Hearing his self-proclamation, the woman covered her mouth with a mocking chuckle: "Brother Five thinks that he is still the queen of ten thousand people under one person?" It is really laughing at the death of the sister, the fifth brother does not know it, this morning His Majesty has decreed that he will choose the day to seal me as the queen, as for you, it is just a disaster that murdered the former emperor. 

Catching the pain that flashed across his face, the woman smiled even brighter, and the hatred under her eyes was undisguised.

"Really? You are a traitor, an adulteress, but you are a perfect match! After a short period of stunned, Shen Liang suppressed the full of disgust, the look was cold, in other words, before, he would definitely be like a knife, after all, in the past ten years, he has always loved Qin Yunshen, for him several times even life can not be wanted, but after he personally pointed out that he poisoned the former emperor and the princes, and gave him the

name of the evil country poison, he finally recognized a fact, Qin Yunshen has never loved him, all the time, All he loves is the forces behind him and the dark guards left by his father to him all over the world.

"You..."

The woman was angry, she never dreamed of taking everything from Shen Liang, he was still holding a concubine shelf, but...