Chapter 169: Help Xiang Qing, Leave!

This night, not only Tanglin Houfu, many people may not be able to sleep, and the death of the prince is enough to cause a huge sensation, although many people will feel that he has a remnant of death, it is better to die, but after all, he is the emperor's only living brother, the emperor thunder is furious, how can the life of each family be better?

Shen Liang's side has tried his best to clear up the relationship, looking at Yang Wanli's attitude, it seems that he does not mean to involve the Hou Mansion, but who can understand the emperor's thoughts? Now that Tanglin Houfu is becoming more and more prosperous because of Shen Liang, it is not impossible for him to take the opportunity to suppress it, the only thing that is fortunate is that he will still be afraid of Shen Liang and Pei Yuanxi, and the Wei family is already on the way back, he should not be too desperate.

When Shen Liang returned to the courtyard, Pei Yuanxian had already returned, Xiang Qing was also sitting in the hall, and Fu Ying and they consciously retreated.

"Sorry, Brother Qing, to disturb you so late.

Waving away the panic along the way, Shen Liang raised his spirit and bowed to Xiang Qing, who also stood up and saluted back: "Liang Liang is polite, I am a best friend with your eldest brother, and you and Xiao Zhuo are also friends, so I can't talk about disturbing."

"Brother Qing, please sit."

Nodded, Shen Liang made a gesture of invitation and sat down with Pei Yuanxi: "Time is urgent, I won't talk to Brother Qing, it's not a secret, an hour ago I received news that my brother was secretly calculated at the border pass, poisoned and unconscious, now life and death are uncertain, I really don't worry about my brother's safety, and I am ready to go to the northwest in person." 

"Poisoning? Caused by enemy forces?

Xiang Qing frowned, a large-scale war, should not use poison, right? Although this possibility is not ruled out, sometimes in order to win, it is indeed unscrupulous, but ... He always thought it wasn't that simple.

"It shouldn't be an enemy army, I don't know the details yet, Brother Qing, I invited you to come because I have something to ask for, and I hope that Brother Qing will see the face of my brother and Xiao Zhuozi, and must promise me." After speaking, Shen Liang stood up again and bent down deeply with his fists in his hands, he knew that even if they left the imperial city, Pei Yuanxian would have some arrangements, and his people could not be taken away, but if he didn't find someone he trusted, he could not rest assured, these people in the courtyard were too important to him, especially his little nephew, who was less than a year old.

"It's cool but it's okay to say, I will definitely not shirk if I can help." 

"People in the officialdom have always liked to leave three points of leeway, and the words are never full, but Shen Liang is different, he is Shen Da's younger brother, and he is a friend of his own stupid brother, Xiang Qing agreed without thinking.

"Thank you Brother Qing.

Shen Liang thanked and sat down again: "Presumably Brother Qing should know about the prince's affairs, not long ago, the Criminal Department had taken the Erfang family away, but this matter could not end because of this, plus the emperor had long regretted marrying me and Yuanxiang, and he had always been afraid and had the intention of suppressing us, such a great opportunity, he would definitely not let go, but I have already told my father to let him clear the relationship on the grounds that he was sick in bed and had long said that he would separate the family, If His Majesty takes this to say things in the court, he also hopes that Brother Qing can help Houfu say a few beautiful words, and does not want to retreat with his whole body, but only hopes that Houfu still exists. As one of the future cabinet successors valued by the emperor, Xiang Qing still has a certain say in front of the emperor.