Chapter 170: Out of the City, the Emperor Was Furious

In the middle of the night, everything should have been silent, but because of the sudden death of Prince Jian, the emperor urgently ordered a supper, not only made the refugees on the street panic, the entire imperial city people could no longer sleep, each city gate was sent more heavy guards, a fly wanted to fly out is difficult, but a carriage made entirely of agarwood galloped on the empty street, followed by at least hundreds of soldiers in black armor and black masks on both sides and behind the carriage, their destination, pointing to the east city gate.

"Phew! At the gate of the eastern city, a large number of soldiers piled up, the carriage and soldiers had to stop, Tianshu Ce immediately stepped forward and felt out the token of the Qingping royal mansion: "Wang Ye is going to hunt, open the door!" "

But who is a soldier, who does not know the ironclad guard? Who dares not to know King Qingping's carriage?

But the emperor had an order, and it was inevitable that Shen Qiao, who killed the blood relatives of the prince, would go out of the city, and no one could leave the city without the emperor's warrant.

Soldiers, you look at me and I look at you, they all look at each other, they dare not stop King Qingping, but they dare not disobey the holy order.

"The emperor has an order that no matter who it is, they are not allowed to leave the city without a warrant.

A young and domineering voice suddenly sounded, and everyone heard the sound and looked, only to see Ling Yucheng coming on horseback, the soldiers quietly sighed in relief, but Tianshu frowned almost uncheckably: "General Ling Xiao, what if my family Wang Ye has to go out of the city?" 

"King Qingping's lawlessness is not a matter of a day or two, he doesn't care about his reputation at all, let alone whether the emperor will blame him, he has always done whatever he wants, and no one can stop him.

"Heavenly Commander, I have no intention of embarrassing Wang Ye, the emperor's life is in his body, and I also ask Wang Ye for understanding, if Wang Ye has to go out of the city, why don't you go back to the emperor first to ask for a warrant?" When Cema came to him, Ling Yucheng thought for a while, hugging his fists and courteously, since his father had spoken to him in Wangyue City that day, he still admired King Qingping very much, and he was not willing to fight with him.

"Joke, when did King Ben need that kind of thing out of town? Before Tianshu, Pei Yuanxi's voice suddenly came from the carriage, domineering and unreasonable.

Ling Yucheng suddenly felt a headache, he can also be regarded as the top disciple of the power in the imperial city, but in the face of King Qingping still unable to return with the same strong attitude, the scene could not help but be a little embarrassing for a while, the iron-armored guards rubbed their fists one by one, looking like they didn't mind breaking in, and the newly transferred guards on this side, as early as when they knew that the other party was the king of Qingping, they were instigated, and they lost to each other in terms of momentum.

"It's better like this, Ben will let you out of the city, but I will personally check Wang Ye's carriage and ask Wang Ye to accommodate one or two." 

"It's really okay, Ling Yucheng can only propose this method that is not a way, although he does not think that King Qingping will protect Shen Qiao's family and help them abscond.

Inside the carriage, Pei Yuanxian reflexively wanted to refuse, but Shen Liang pulled him, seeing that he shook his head to himself, Pei Yuanxian said helplessly: "Okay, don't say that King Ben is embarrassing you, come in." Unexpectedly, he really agreed, Ling Yucheng was ready to be rejected by him, but after hearing this, he was a little stunned, and he couldn't react.