Chapter 71: Tianmen Academy, an awkward man

Shen Liang explained some details before leaving Wang Qingfeng's house, and when he and Qi Yue converged and rushed to Tianmen Academy, it was already three hours, this year because of excessive rain, the spring break of Tianmen Academy is getting longer and longer, and the time for masters to attend classes is generally one moment, at this point in time, most of the students gather on the way to Tianmen College.

It's back!

Open the curtain of the carriage and look at the first school of Daqin that is getting closer and closer, Shen Liang's eyes are shining with cold light, in his previous life he did not study in Tianmen Academy for a long time, he did not come again after marrying Qin Yunshen, but the memory it left him was very vivid, it was one of the most tragic periods in his life, since the day of the report, he has not lived a good day.

"Look, there is only one carriage in Tanglin Houfu, do you say it will be Shen Liang?"

"Well, it's possible, Shen Qiang and they were all together before."

"This Tanglin Houfu is really funny, the concubines are not even as good as other people's sons, Shen Qiang they pretend to be like Tianxian on weekdays, and when they meet Shen Liang, they will be completely exposed."

"But no, Shen Qiao is still one of the most talented girls in the imperial city, even the cousin of her relatives will be harmed, we can stay away from her in the future."

"I don't know what the person King Qingping has a crush on looks like, it should be beautiful, right?"

"It's more than beauty..."

The carriage stopped at the gate of Tianmen Academy, and there were chattering discussions around, but most of them were aimed at Shen Qiang and others, but there was nothing to do with Shen Liang, the only thing related to him was the curiosity of those who had not seen him, in just a few days, King Qingping's public marriage proposal has long been a household name, I don't know if Pei Yuanxian secretly operated or some other reason, the rumors from the outside world are all positive, did not cause the slightest damage to Shen Liang's reputation, and let him quickly rise to the first pair of children in the imperial city, It is more famous than the heirs of those royal relatives.

"Fifth Young Master."

Only Qi Yue came to Tianmen Academy with Shen Liang, and after he lifted the curtain, Shen Liang, dressed in bright red, bowed out and jumped out of the carriage with his help.

"It's beautiful!"

"How can a Shuang'er be beautiful like this, it's like a fairy under the mortal."

"No wonder even King Qingping can't help it, Shen Liang is too beautiful."

"He's really a man, isn't he? From today, the first beauty of the imperial city will be replaced. The

moment I saw him, the exclamations sounded one after another, and many people who were famous for their beauty couldn't help but feel ashamed of themselves, and the desolate beauty deeply surprised them.

For his appearance, Shen Liang has always been self-aware, and he was not too surprised, but silently raised his head and looked at the gate of Tianmen Academy, Tianmen Academy was founded at the beginning of the founding of the Qin State, the founder was still the then Holy Ancestor Emperor and the military god Fufu, the word Tianmen means the disciple of the Son of Heaven, after hundreds of years, there are branches all over the country, but at that time the Holy Ancestor Emperor and the Military God Fufu created the Tianmen Academy so that the people can read and read, It is a policy to benefit the people, but now, Tianmen Academy has become a gathering place for rich and noble children, not to mention other places, on the side of the Imperial City General Academy, most of the students enrolled are the children of the Quanmen family, even the prince and the grandson, the real Hanmen children, not one-tenth of them, but also people who have done excellent articles and have great prospects, such as Fu Yunxi in the past.