Chapter 45: Insidious Schemes, Lin'an Houfu Xiang Zhuo

"Well, Mr. Ye is right, and if you think about it carefully, Shen Da was only fifteen years old when he left the Hou Mansion, and even if he were both literate and martial, he would not be able to make meritorious contributions and make many military achievements with his own strength in just five years.

Glancing at Liu Wenjin faintly, Qin Yun added that if he was allowed to choose between the Liu family and the Wei family, he would definitely choose the Wei family, and the Liu family was just a banner for him to receive the Dongling Waiting House.

"What the fourth master said is very true, so I think Shen Liang still has the need to fight."

As far as the current situation is concerned, Shen Liang is undoubtedly the most suitable person to be the fourth princess concubine.

Ignoring Liu Wenjin's dark face, Ye Tianjing said to Qin Yunshen, who also nodded: "But the marriage must not be brought up by us first."

At present, there are nine adult princes, except for Qin Yunyi, the third prince who only knows how to eat, the other eight princes have the heart to seize the throne, and each mother clan is quite strong, only his mother concubine is just the daughter of a four-pin official, the strength of the mother clan is not strong, he can only Taoguang and raise obscurity, usually pretending to have no interest in the position of the prince, secretly he has gathered a number of officials and counselors, but this is not enough, once he takes the initiative to marry Shen Liang, It would be tantamount to exposing his ambitions, which would not only displease his father, but the rest of the brothers would also be more defensive of him, and it would be difficult for him to do something in secret.

"Why don't you start with Tanglin Hou?"

Ye Tian tentatively asked, no matter whether the relationship between the father and son of Tanglin Hou was as bad as the outside world legend, he was always Shen Liang's father, the marriage was a big event, the fate of his parents, as long as he nodded his head and took the initiative to ask for marriage, the fourth master could clean himself.

"Not good."

Qin Yunshen waved his hand: "Shen Ruiting is an old stubborn, always unwilling to take sides, he can't get anywhere." 

"Also, then you can only start with Shen Liang himself."

Nodding his head in agreement, Ye Tian pondered for a moment and then said: "The fourth master may wish to put down his body and find an opportunity to get close to Shen Liang, he has been rejected by the family since he was a child, and the only brother who is good to himself is at the border pass, and deep in his heart must be extremely eager for warmth, if the fourth master can start from this aspect, let Shen Liang's heart please you, unless you don't marry, maybe this matter can be done."

"Well..."

Hearing this, Qin Yun fell into deep thought, and after a moment, he lifted the curtain and looked at the red figure that was already preparing to enter the Princess Mansion, and the light at the bottom of his eyes flowed: "Lord Liu, what kind of person do you think Shen Liang is?"

As if finally remembering Liu Wenjin's presence, Qin Yunshen withdrew his gaze to look at him, not knowing why, he always felt that Ye Tian's proposal was not safe enough, as if it would not work.

"Huh?"

I didn't expect that I would be suddenly named, Liu Wenjin looked up with some confusion, and then he said: "Fourth master, you may not believe it, Shen Liangming is only a fifteen-year-old teenager, the first five years were raised in the countryside Zhuangzi, there should not be much calculation, but he gave me a feeling quite terrible, no matter what I say or do, it seems that it is in his calculations, and in the end it will definitely fall into his trap, the depth of the heart and the city, At least among my peers, I had never seen anyone more terrible than him. Whether