Chapter 29: Gather and Re-enter the Courtyard

Tanglin Waiting House Rose Courtyard "Miss

, just now there is a report from the side door, the Fifth Young Master they have returned."

A little girl hurriedly broke into the courtyard, and Shen Qian, who was practicing the piano, stopped: "What kind of young master is he, just a slut." 

"..."

The little girl who realized that she had said the wrong thing bowed her head deeply, and her hands were twisted together uneasily.

"And then what? Did they see the gift Miss Ben gave him? Rarely, Shen Qiang was in a good mood, and did not embarrass her, and the big man who was waiting on the side took the tea and brought it to him.

"This..." "Miss, miss, it's not good..."

The little girl was momentarily gagged, just as a hurried voice sounded, and not long after, another little girl broke in, and Shen Qi, who was holding the teacup, had a heavy face, and the green branch next to him preemptively said: "What kind of system is it that you are whistling?"

"Sister Green Branch..."

The intruding lady took a step, and then went forward and said anxiously: "No, the young lady is not good, the fifth young master asked people to go to the Lotus Fragrant Temple to invite the old lady." 

"What?!"

Shen Qiang stood up fiercely, his starry eyes suddenly widened, and the green branch that had returned to the god one step ahead also changed his face greatly: "No, he is afraid that he is going to find the old lady to complain, miss, let's go find the lady." 

"Panic about what? Does he have evidence that I vandalized his yard?

After a brief shock, Shen Qiang quickly calmed down, no one in the Hou Mansion except Qi Yue Qi Xuan would listen to Shen Liang's words, even if he found the old lady to file a complaint? Who would dare betray her? When the time came to find the destroyer, Shen Liang would definitely be even more sad, which was a good thing.

"But let the lady talk to the lady."

Green Branch, who was two years older than her, frowned almost uncheckably, she always felt that things would not be so simple, under normal circumstances, when encountering that kind of thing, shouldn't you look for a lady or a marquis? But the Fifth Young Master had found the old lady, and there must be something strange about it.

"There's something to say about this little thing, let's go, let's go see the liveliness."

Shen Qiang was confident that she had done a seamless job, did not take the reminder of the green branch to heart at all, and was also excited to prepare to go back to the courtyard to see the liveliness, the green branch and another big man, Hongmei, looked at each other, both helplessly sighed, the miss at the beginning let people destroy the re-arrival of the hospital when they did not approve, but these days the miss has been holding her breath in her heart, how they persuade is useless, and now she ...

How could the young lady not understand that the Fifth Young Master looked like a good bully, but he had been back for a few days, who had really deceived him?

Re-arrival in the courtyard Shen Liang went out for most of the day, as soon as he came back, the matter of inviting the old lady quickly spread into the ears of all parties, Liu Shuhan, who had been worried about his mother's family affairs recently, only felt his eyelids jump, and without much thought, he rushed over with the beard, the second room Shen Zhao and the third room

Shen Lu clan would miss such a good play, and the three concubines arrived at the re-arrival courtyard almost at the same time.

At this time, the old lady who came first had just arrived.

"Grandmother!"

Shen Liang, who was waiting outside the courtyard with Qi Yue, ignored the presence of the others and bowed his head to face the old lady who had been helped down from the car.

"What's the matter with me in such a hurry?" Listen to Xiao Qiao say that you didn't go to Fei Yu Ge to get clothes? Shen Qiao had already filed a complaint in front of her before, and now Shen Liang had sent someone to let her go in person like a urge, even if Shen Liang was of great use, the old lady's face was quite ugly.

"Grandmother..."

It seems that she did not hear her irony and impatience, and the moment Shen Liang raised her head, the tears rolled down suddenly, as if she had been wronged by the heavens, and everyone present could not help but feel a pang of shame, and did not understand which one it was singing.

"Why are you still crying?"

After a short pause, the old lady's tone softened slightly, and Shen Zhao quickly followed up when he saw it: "Xiao Wu, what is this?" Isn't someone bullying you? "Nobody bullied him into crying like this?"

Shen Lü's answer at the same time also deliberately glanced at Liu Shuhan, who also had a bad face, and the meaning was already obvious.

"Xiao Wu, don't cry, cry again, others may think that I am bullying you, tell your mother, in the end..."

Ignoring the insinuations of the two concubines, Liu Shuhan walked towards Shen Liang while saying, when she raised her hand to help him wipe his tears, Shen Liang avoided in front of everyone, and during the period the tearful eyes were still on her body for a moment of resentment.

Liu Shuhan secretly screamed in his heart that it was not good, the little animal was afraid that he was going to make trouble again, and for a while, the smile on his face was as stiff and ugly as the outstretched hand.

The old lady and the people in the second and third rooms had everything in their eyes, and they had forgotten even the grievances that Shen Qiao had suffered in Shen Liang before, and for them, the more chaotic the long house, the more opportunities they had to take advantage of.

"Brother Five..."

"Shut up!"

Shen Qian, who had just brought someone to come, just saw the scene where Shen Liang rejected Liu Shuhan, and immediately rushed over to try to stand up for his mother, but was reprimanded by Shen Liang with red eyes first, ignoring the blue and red faces of the mother and daughter, Shen Liang turned to the old lady: "Grandmother, please come with me."

"Huh?"

The old lady frowned strangely, but did not refuse, and followed under the support of the old lady, and the rest of the people who waited for the situation also followed behind them.