Chapter 103: Emperor VS Pei Yuanjian

In order to verify whether Pei Yuanxian really woke up, the emperor went to the Qingping Royal Mansion again, accompanied by Yang An, the head of the Great Interior, and Wu Ci, the head of the Tai Hospital, and three imperial doctors, compared to the last big fanfare, this time he was obviously much more low-key, and he didn't even bring an honor guard, only two hundred inner guards accompanied him.

"The emperor has arrived!"

Accompanied by Yang An's singing, the emperor and his party entered Pei Yuanxian's bedroom, and when they saw Pei Yuanjian, who was still lying dying on the bed yesterday, was sitting on the head of the bed, except for his face was still a little pale, his eyebrows looked like he had no spirit, and when everything else was normal, the group led by the emperor unconsciously froze in place.

Among them, the most shocking is none other than Wu Ci, yesterday he personally gave Pei Yuanjian a pulse, afraid of the wrong diagnosis, and specially verified several times, to determine that he is really in deficit of qi and blood, the pulse is blocked, and he may die at any time, even if the bleeding is stopped, he should not wake up and wake up, can he still sit there, right? What went wrong?

"Emperor?"

Lao Lin, who led them in, held the time to wait for them to be shocked before reminding them.

"Huh?"

Returning to his senses, the emperor's eyes flowed, countless thoughts rushed through his mind, and it took a while before he calmed down, raised a smile and strode towards the bed.

"The Emperor..."

Pei Yuan, who was sitting at the head of the bed, was about to get up and salute him, and the emperor hurriedly pressed his shoulder: "You have a wound on your body, don't move around, what if the wound breaks again?"

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

Pei Yuanyan, who had not planned to really get up, sat back down, deliberately pretending to be weak and three points true and seven points false, coupled with a pale face, it was enough to be false.

"I came to see you yesterday, and your situation at that time... Yuan, this time Daqin suffered an unprecedented flood, if it were not for you, the people would not know how many deaths and injuries would be, you are my hero of Daqin, fortunately your bleeding has stopped, and people have also awakened, otherwise Shu would not know how to explain to the people of the world.

Yang An asked people to move a chair, and the emperor sat down next to the bed, taking the opportunity to speak, his eyes stared at his face for a moment, not letting go of any slight fluctuations in his expression, but he was doomed to be disappointed, Pei Yuan's pale face was covered with a faint smile, and other than that, there was nothing, and his praise was exchanged for even his bitter smile.

"Emperor, don't embarrass me, if I wasn't greedy, I wouldn't be like this today, but I heard that my uncle gave me and Liang Liang a marriage, and the three books and six ceremonies have passed, as long as my body recovers, I can marry him through the door, but it is also a blessing in disguise."

To the emperor's surprise, Pei Yuanxian first talked about the marriage of the holy decree.

"Yuan Yuan seems to be happy? Have you known each other before? The emperor's smile faded a lot, his already small eyes narrowed slightly, as if to hint at something, Pei Yuanxian looked scheming and nodded: "Count it as acquaintance, he was chased and killed by bandits when he came back from the countryside, it was I who saved him easily, at that time I felt that he was different from other Shuang'er, very brave, and then we met once or twice in the imperial city, and my liking for him was even stronger, My uncle should have heard about what happened in my aunt's mansion, right? When I saw him being bullied, I wanted to protect him, and then... That's it, it's a pity that he didn't agree, otherwise I would have entered the palace to ask my uncle to marry.