Chapter 61: Liu Wenjin suffers

In the past life, Shen Liang lost his face for the first time he officially appeared in the imperial city, and then he was even more discredited, and he had no place to look at himself, but this life was different, the Long Princess House set up a banquet, Shen Liang's reputation was famous, Pei Yuanxian, the king of Qingping, asked for marriage in public, the princes were entangled, the princess of Yuehua was very courteous, and now he is the first son of the Qin Kingdom, and even the emperor remembers him after listening to the report.

On the other hand, the other concubines and concubines of the Tanglin Waiting House, except for Shen Jing's one-handed calligraphy that won full applause during the competition, the rest of the people all lost face, especially the second-room concubine Shen Qiao, in a short period of time, she was afraid that she did not dare to appear in the public's field of vision.

"I want to marry into the Qingping Palace as a princess, he dreamed!"

In the Lotus Courtyard, Zhao Lan Lü Yang and the others who returned to the Hou Mansion added oil and vinegar to say what happened at the banquet, and the old lady was distressed by Shen Qiao and almost hated Shen Liang to the bone.

"Mother, didn't you see that King Qingping had been on the bar with several princes for his sake?"

Zhao Lan was worried about his daughter and was not in the mood to stir up dissension, and Lü Yang continued to add fuel to the fire with a strange voice.

"Hmm, marriage matters, the fate of the parents, how about the King of Qingping asking for marriage?" As long as the eldest two don't nod, even the prince doesn't want to marry him.

With Shen Ruiting's filial piety, the old lady did not take this seriously at all, and Shen Jing, who had been sitting next to Lü Yang, pondered for a long time before he looked up and said, "Grandmother, the other party is the King of Qingping, what is he unable to do?" There were also a few princes who were also very strange, and seemed to have the same thoughts, if they asked for His Majesty's holy will, then it would be useless for us to stop them no matter how much we tried to stop them. At first, watching Shen Qiao deal with Shen Liang, she also secretly laughed at their stupidity,

what about the concubine? After all, it is not favorable, and it is a crime to even lose it yourself? But when she saw that the fourth prince, who had been secretly admiring, had taken the initiative to approach him and pay attention to him all the time, she suddenly realized that unconsciously, the unfavored Shen Liang had become the biggest stumbling block for her to marry into the Heavenly Family.

"Well, Xiao Jing is very reasonable, grandmother, we have to think of a foolproof plan to cut off the thoughts of the Qingping King and the princes from the root."

Shen Yang, who had fought with Shen Liang, echoed it, not knowing why, he always felt that Shen Liang was afraid that it would become their biggest threat, and he really couldn't rest assured without destroying it.

"You mean..."

The old lady's cloudy old eyes suddenly shone brightly, and a room full of people nodded at him, and dealing with Shen Liang was the top priority.

"Old lady, the Fifth Young Master has returned, and the King of Qingping personally sent him back."

"Snap!"

The old lady was so angry that she lost the Buddha beads in her hand, and gritted her teeth and said fiercely: "To cut off the thoughts of the King of Qingping and the princes, it is not difficult to say that it is not difficult, as long as he loses his virginity, we will do so..."

The old lady beckoned, and everyone gathered up, and the family muttered for a long time before separating, and everyone had a miraculous smile on their faces, and it seemed that they were quite confident in their plan.