Chapter 95: The Holy Driving Arrives, Lao Lin Cries

"Your Majesty travels, idlers avoid!"

In the heavy rain, the emperor's honor guard pulled out a length of tens of meters, banging gongs and drums to go to the Qingping royal mansion, for fear that others would not know that the emperor braved the rain to visit the king of Qingping, where can the people see this strangeness on weekdays, even if the rain is heavy, many people are dressed in cloaks and follow from a distance.

As for the Qingping Royal Mansion, the gate was open at this time, and the iron-armored guards wearing black armor and half of the black masks stood in two columns in the heavy rain, and Lao Lin and Tianshu stood in the center of the front with umbrellas respectively.

"The emperor has arrived!"

Accompanied by the eunuch's sharp announcement, the front of the honor guard separated from both sides, and the imperial guard stepped forward and reached the front of the palace, followed by several gorgeous carriages.

"Greetings to the Holy Driver, long live my emperor, long live long live!"

Lao Lin and Tianshu unanimously threw away the umbrella and knelt down on one knee, the bright yellow imperial curtain was opened, under the help of two eunuchs, the age is not confused, but it looks like an emperor of fifty or so stepping down the imperial bowl, the palace maid held an umbrella in time to block the rain, and several people came down in several carriages behind, namely three cabinet elders, imperial masters, and five Shangshu, and now Wen Yuan is deeply involved in many cases, and the Ministry of Ceremonies is temporarily vacant.

"Flat."

After standing slowly, as soon as the emperor waved his hand, Lao Lin and Tianshu got up, and after a moment's effort, the two of them were already wet with rain: "It's raining heavily outside, please Your Majesty and all the adults enter the mansion first."

"Okay."

The emperor nodded, quietly glanced at the two columns of iron-armored guards, took the hand of the eunuch into the royal mansion, everyone in the huge and luxurious imperial city of the Qingping royal palace is unknown to everyone, but there are few who have really seen it, the kings of Qingping in the past do not like to organize banquets, after Pei Yuanxian's turn, he even replaced his subordinates with iron-armored guards who could not go to battle, and there was not a woman in the whole mansion, let alone a banquet.

Under the leadership of Lao Lin and Tianshu, the group slowly entered the depths of the royal mansion, looking at the fine buildings with carved beams and paintings inside, the beautiful luxurious decoration, the major ministers couldn't help but secretly marvel, the only one who didn't react was probably the emperor, he was not the first time to come to the Qingping Royal Mansion, as for whether he had any ideas in his heart, it was another matter.

"Your Majesty, please let them stay outside."

About a quarter of an hour later, the group entered the courtyard where Pei Yuanjian lived, and there were also two columns of iron-armored guards outside the dormitory, Lao Lin and Tianshu, who had been leading the way in front, turned around and hugged their fists left and right, and glanced at the entourage of those palace female eunuchs and ministers with a pointed glance, even if forced by the situation, these people were not qualified to enter Pei Yuanyuan's bedroom.

"You guys wait outside."

The emperor waved his hand and took the lead in entering the bedroom: "How is the situation of Yuanyuan, is it really that serious?"

"Can it not be serious? Can we still curse Wang Ye? He has been in a coma for a day and a night, and the wound has never been able to completely stop the bleeding, you see this face, what is the difference between it and the dead?