Chapter 65: Wang Ye came to the door, and the routine was cool

When he returned home and heard about the people coming from the Lotus Courtyard, Shen Liang pondered a little, did not pay attention to it, and did not take the initiative to run to the Lotus Courtyard to talk to a group of women, strangely, the Lotus Courtyard did not send people again, the next two days, Tanglin Houfu is rare and clean, Shen Liang still did not go to the old lady to ask for peace in the morning and dusk, he seemed to have forgotten himself in the corner of Tanglin Houfu.

However, there is one thing Shen Liang feels very strange, Pei Yuanxian did not appear for three consecutive days, and he said that he didn't know when he asked Shake Light, with his unscrupulous personality, since he had his approval, shouldn't he often appear in front of him to brush his sense of existence?

"Liang Liang, there is news from the second room, saying that Tianmen Academy will start tomorrow, and ask if you want to go with Miss Seven and them."

Shen Liang, who was holding the medical book, was pondering whether Pei Yuanxian was tripped up by something, Fu Ying's voice suddenly sounded, looking back at him, Shen Liang put down the medical skills and picked up the teacup: "No, Tianmen Academy, I know the road." There

must be demons when things are abnormal, not only Liu Shuhan, the second room and the third room and the old lady are too quiet in the past two days, they must be engaged in some conspiracy and trickery, calculate the time, shouldn't it be that thing?

"It's okay, with your identity, just go directly to the dean to report and get an identity card, there is really no need to mix with them."

Fu Yunxi is also from Tianmen Academy, and Fu Ying is quite familiar with this.

"Well, Brother Xuan hasn't come back yet?"

Nodding, Shen Liang raised his head and looked around the house, Qi Yue was pounding herbs in the yard, shaking the light and not knowing where to go, and Qi Xuan had not seen the figure yet.

"It should be fast... No, that's what I'm saying. "Cool!"

Fu Ying didn't finish his words when he saw Qi Xuan bouncing into the courtyard, the master and servant couldn't help but laugh, Qi Xuan has become more and more lively and active since he began to practice martial arts, the mansion can't lock him up at all, he always likes to run out when he has nothing to do, Shen Liang is also happy to throw the matter of contact with the Nether Dark Guard to him.

"You guys talk, I'll go prepare lunch."

Knowing that Qi Xuan had something to say to Shen Liang, Fu Ying consciously left, Shen Liang did not object, it was not that he did not trust him, but the matter of the Nether Dark Guard was too important, one more person knew about the danger of exposure, except for Qi Yue Qi Xuan, for the time being, he did not plan to tell anyone.

"Liang Liang, Brother Zhen asked me to tell you that the person you want has been found, and also, Brother Zhen wants to see you and ask you when it is convenient."

Just the two of them in the hall, Qi Xuan still whispered in Shen Liang's ear, he was not stupid, he knew that the matter of the Nether Dark Guard could not be exposed.

"See me? Did you say anything? Frowning almost unchecked, Shen Liang asked suspiciously, what can Lei Zhen do with him at this time.

Qi Xuan shook his head: "No, Brother Zhen only said that he wanted to see you, and didn't say anything else."

"Okay, then I'll go to Uncle Wang tomorrow and meet the person I asked them to find by the way."

It just so happens that he is going to Tianmen Academy tomorrow, it should not be difficult to find an opportunity to get rid of the shaking light, although he agreed to marry Pei Yuanjian, but not to the point of not hiding anything from him, and he believes that Pei Yuanjian will only hide more things from him.