Chapter 174: Huo Yelin, Shen Da

"Kill!"

Ding'an City in the northwest of Daqin, the golden iron horse, the war drums are not extinguished, the disgusting smell of blood is so rich that it blends into the air and floats in every corner, outside the outer city, two black-pressed soldiers collide and interweave under the inspiration of the war drums, the blood mist is flying all over the sky, wailing all over the world, every soldier is doing his best to wield the blade in his hand, just cut and kill the enemy in front, and the back may be cut off by another enemy, the fallen soldier, Life will forever be left in this land where even the soil is dyed black and brown, and at the last moment of life, their eyes finally reflect the appearance of their wives and children's light smiles, but in the snap of their fingers, flying ashes are annihilated.

"Kill! "

In the dense sea of soldiers, a figure dressed in black armor and armor, holding a war spear, straddling the horse is particularly conspicuous, the two-meter-long war spear is brandished, and blood will be seen, and none of the enemy generals and soldiers can stop its edge, under his leadership, Daqin soldiers regardless of life and death, fighting bravely, wielding sharp blades and constantly slashing and killing the same fierce enemy.

"Withdraw troops! "

I don't know how long the fierce battle lasted, the horizon intertwined with the scorching sun was only broken remains, and the weapons in the hands of the soldiers who were still alive had long been so blunt that tofu could not be cut, but they couldn't care about those at all, life and death, they had forgotten, they only knew that the battle was constantly fighting, even if it was one more time, they had to cut the blunt knife in their hands towards the enemy as much as possible, until the war drums of the soldiers beat and the generals in black armor held their spears high , a dust and smoke, the beacon of corpses piled up was over.

"Huo Shuai! The black-armored general rode first, rushed into the open city gate, ignored the cheers of the soldiers, rode straight to the marshal's mansion in the center of Ding'an City, the soldiers did not seem to mind his neglect, still immersed in the joy of victory, the follow-up battlefield cleaning and other work, there will be someone in charge.

"Huo Shuai! "

Ding'an City Marshal's Mansion, compared to the high gate of the Imperial City, looks much more solemn and wooden, there is no lively sending to usher, let alone gorgeous and extravagant decoration, only serious gates, and strict soldiers patrolling, seeing the galloping horses from afar, the soldiers guarding outside brushed and knelt down, and the two closed gates also opened closely after.

"Huo Shuai! The butler of the marshal's mansion hurriedly greeted out, and the general who came from the pegasus flew down without waiting for the horse to stop, casually throwing the war spear with blood beads hanging on it to the butler, and pulled off the cloak that had been completely stained dark brown with fresh blood on its back: "How is Shen Da doing today?" The general asked while walking inside with steady steps, the same face covered with blood could not see his true face, his face was serious and dark, his slender and tall figure was wrapped in a thick dead silence, he was no one else, it was Huo Yelin, the generalissimo of the western conquest who was known as the new generation of war gods.

"Gongsun Gongzi still hasn't found a way to detoxify, so he can only continue to hang General Shen's life with silver needles and snow lotuses. The butler hurriedly followed beside him, bowing his head and bowing his head in a low voice, General Shen had been poisoned for eight days, and if Huo Shuai hadn't taken out the ultimate snow lotus in time, he would have died of poison at that time.

"Huo Shuai? Huo Yelin's forward pace suddenly stopped, the butler looked at him strangely, only to see his body in battle armor straight and stiff and tight, the hands hanging at his side clenched into fists, some chapped lips were even tightened into a straight line, the tiger eyes that had always made the enemy feel afraid reflected a little pain and gloom, and after a while, Huo Yelin took another step.