Chapter 107: The Evidence Is Conclusive

"And what?"

Seeing that he stopped halfway through his words, several people couldn't help but be a little anxious, Fu Ying smiled and shook his head: "It's nothing, in short, I think if they really bribe the chief examiner, they will definitely not be released so easily, even if Hou Ye comes forward, it is useless."

After thinking about it, he still didn't say anything about Fu Yunxi, after all, their father and son hadn't seen each other for a long time, and he didn't dare to be 100% sure what he thought.

"Cool, what do you think?"

Since Liang Liang designed this situation, it should not only let them swim around the prison of the Ministry of Punishment, right?

"Huh..."

Shen Liang, who was named, smiled slightly, and if he looked carefully, his eyes were a little cold: "Shake Guang and Uncle Fu are right, but I also want to add a few points, first, the scientific examination fraud case is not only the responsibility of the Criminal Department, Liu Shuhan's brothers and sisters kidnapping Duanyu Shizi seems to be in the past, the Changgong Mansion may not have stopped, Liu Wenjin has not recovered so far is the best proof." , Now that Liu Shuhan's son has fallen into the hands of Duanduan Ma and Duanjun Wang, the evidence is conclusive, do you think they may easily let Hou Ye save people? No matter how open Hou Ye eats, he is just a prince, they are real imperial relatives, second, my marriage with Wang Ye has just blocked the emperor, his heart is angry, at this time the people of the Hou Mansion have been sent to him, how can he let it go? Now in the eyes of outsiders, the Hou Mansion and the Royal Mansion are undoubtedly one, suppressing the Hou Mansion is equivalent to suppressing the Royal Mansion, thirdly, I have worked hard to design one, waiting for so many days, how can I let them come back unscathed? To sum up, Shen Ruiting wants to rescue Shen Xiao and Shenyang, difficult! As long as they don't return one day, the Hou Mansion can only be described in one word, chaos!

"So, they're dead?"

Qi Xuan suddenly smiled again, looking like he really wanted to set off firecrackers to celebrate, but Shen Liang was as if he was deliberately teasing him, and shook his head when he was happy: "It's not true that they will die, Hou Ye should still be able to save them in the end, but..."

They are afraid that they will suffer a lot of hardship, and their future is almost ruined, which is definitely more uncomfortable for them than death.

"Just what? You said it.

Only half of what he said, Qi Xuan scratched his ears and cheeks anxiously, and Shen Liang bent his fingers and tapped his head angrily: "If you want to go, let me tell you everything, and soon your head will rust."

"Huh?"

Qi Xuan covered his head and was extremely disappointed, Qi Yue Fu Ying looked at each other, both smiled helplessly, Liang Liang said this, what else don't you understand? Qi Xuan really should use his brain.

Qingping Royal Mansion.

"That's so, in normal times, Shen Ruiting's face may still be able to eat, but at this time, the cool trick is simply hitting their seven inches, so that they don't even have room to struggle."

Tianshu, who got the news for a while, also told Pei Yuanjian about this matter, and Pei Yuanjian showed a clear look after thinking about it a little.

"But no, the emperor is worried that he can't grasp the mistakes of the Hou Mansion and the Royal Mansion, but they sent it to the door by themselves, just like the filial piety of the volcano, and I also obeyed them."

Xiao Muchen, who had been staying with him in the royal mansion idly, shook the folding fan leisurely, and inevitably looked at Shen Lianggao a little more in his heart, the whole plan, starting from Ruian, to now Shen Xiao Shenyang was arrested, interlocked, none of the people involved in the case ran away, and most importantly, he, the mastermind behind the scenes, removed himself cleanly, leaving no trace.