Chapter 128: Coincidentally Met the Fourth Prince

As one of the largest temples in Daqin, Xiangguo Temple no matter the area or temple architecture, the monks stationed in Xiangguo are all top-notch, the Huayu pavilions are layered, each Buddha statue is also gilded, the facial expressions are lifelike, and the pilgrims donate more sesame oil money than other places, because of the long delay at the foot of the mountain, the Houfu group went up the mountain after noon.

"Dear benefactors, please stay in the south wing for a while, and the meal will be delivered to your room later.

A little Shami with clear eyebrows clasped his hands together, and made a gesture of invitation by the way, and the old lady swept away the previous malice, and said with a kind eyebrow: "There is Little Master Lao, dare to ask Master Zhenming if he is available?"

"Returning to the benefactor, Master Zhenming is receiving all the princes and the king of Qingping, if the old benefactor has something, the little monk is willing to tell him on his behalf."

"In this case, there will be no trouble for the little master." "Donor, please.

After a brief conversation between the two, Xiao Shami led them to turn left, walked for nearly a cup of tea, and then stopped in front of a magnificent wooden yard: "This place is called Haitang Garden, it is the largest courtyard in the south wing, female donors should be able to live, and the two male donors live in Dongmei Garden next door, I don't know if it's okay?"

Xiao Shami pointed to the Begonia Garden, and then pointed to the yard next to the Begonia Garden.

"There is Little Master Lao. The old lady stood up with one hand on her chest and bowed slightly, and Xiao Shami also returned the salute: "In this case, please benefactor yourself." "

Little three, little five, you guys go to Dongmeiyuan." Sending away Xiao Shami, the old lady's face immediately changed, after speaking, she took a group of female dependents into the Begonia Garden, Shen Liang looked at the entire three buildings of the Begonia Garden, her eyes flashed slightly, and then saw that the guards and maids all followed the Begonia Garden, and the only one who remained outside was him, Shen Hui and Lei Zhen, and the light under his eyes couldn't help but deepen.

"Fifth brother, let's go over too, right?

Shen Hui looked at Shen Liang with a little restraint, seemingly a little afraid of him, his eyes wandered, and he did not dare to face him.

Shen Liang retracted his gaze and looked at him for a moment, looking directly at his palms sweating, uncomfortable, neither hand knew where to swing, Shen Liang looked away and said lightly: "Third brother, people's birth can't be chosen by themselves, but what road you want to take in the future can be your own decision, do you think Shenyang is wasted, the second room will lift you?" Don't think too much, Shenyang is gone, but there is still a Shen Wangna, what kind of person is the second aunt, you should know better than me, the next road, you have to choose well. After speaking, no matter what he thought, Shen Liangjing left with Lei Zhen, leaving Shen Hui standing there stupidly with his head down, a moment later, the hands hanging by his side clenched into fists, Shen Hui's eyes were full of gloom, and the bottom of his eyes were intertwined with strong hatred and hot **, not bad, people can't choose their own birth, but what road they want to take in the future can be their own decisions, what he wants to take is a road that completely crushes everyone in the second room and tramples them underfoot, Until then, he would kick away any obstacle in front of him mercilessly.

"But the lord thinks there is something wrong with Shen Hui? "

The specifications of Dongmei Garden are not smaller than Haitang Court at all, Shen Liang chose a building close to Haitang Garden, Lei Zhen looked back at Shen Hui who had already entered the yard, and always felt that his breath was a little unkind, too evil.