Chapter 134: When the Conspiracy is Ongoing

The sky gradually darkened, and after the fasting meal in the dining hall was delivered, according to Shen Liang's orders, Tianshu, who turned back, personally put the medicine into Shen Hui's meal, but strangely, after eating the seasoned meal, he didn't seem to be abnormal, and he was very attentive to send Shen Liang back to the room, and once again made sure that the smell of spices had permeated his room before leaving.

At three o'clock, Shen Liang returned to the room for nearly an hour, pondering that his medicinal effect was almost time to attack, Shen Hui tiptoed to the Begonia Garden, personally led out the two blindfolded and gagged and tied hands, and took them outside Shen Liang's room, making sure that Lei Zhen and Shake Light had gone to rest, Shen Hui used a blade as thin as a cicada wing to pry open the door latch, untied two hands called Hanako and pushed them in.

"I'm sorry fifth brother, for my future, I can only wronged you."

Shen Hui's movements were done in one go, without the slightest hesitation, and after finishing the matter, he took out a lock and locked the two doors from the outside, even the door of Lei Zhen and the shaking light next door were locked, and after doing all this, he turned around and left with his body.

"Grievances? Shen Hui, in your opinion, is it just a grievance? What he didn't know was that at the moment when his figure disappeared into the night, Shen Liang walked out of the corner with Lei Zhen Tianshu and shaking light, and without his orders, the Nether Dark Guard in the shadows of stealth slashed three door locks with a knife, and with a wave of Tianshu's hand, the iron-armored guard flashed into Shen Liang's room, knocking out two people called Hanako and taking them out.

"Shen Hui should go back to his own room, Tianshu, after this blows into his room, you can bring Shen Qiang and Shen Jing over, remember, you must leave someone outside and make sure that nothing goes wrong." Shen Liang felt out a bamboo tube the size of a small finger from his sleeve pocket, blocked at both ends and handed it to him, the medicine he gave to Shen Hui must have an introduction to excite it, and the reason why it was not given to Tianshu together was mainly because the medicinal smoke in the bamboo tube could not be preserved for too long, and he made it after eating.

"Yes.

Taking the bamboo pipe, Tianshu flashed and disappeared into the night, Lei Zhen couldn't help but ask, "Lord, can you almost attract Prince Jian?"

"And Shen Qiao, can you steal it?" Shaking Light also looked like he couldn't wait, Shen Liang nodded: "It's almost there, Lei Zhen, you go first." 

"Hmm.

"What about me? Seeing that Lei Zhen also acted, he had no task yet, shaking the light more urgently, Shen Liang shook his head funny: "I changed my mind, don't need to stun Shen Qiao, aren't you good and easy-looking?" Go and disguise yourself as his maid, tell him that Yuan Yan is in my room at this time, let him come by himself, and arrange two guards to see it, but don't let the guards stop it, let alone let them report Zhao Lan, how to operate you figure it out yourself, but I want to remind you that you only have a quarter of an hour at most. 

"..."

Shake Light looked confused, you want to change your plan to say it earlier, but only now you say it, isn't it embarrassing him?"

"Can't do it? Raising his

eyebrows, Shen Liang squinted at him.

"Can I dare not do it? Leave it to me.

After helplessly speaking, the shaking light also disappeared, Shen Liang let the two Nether Dark Guards behind him stay outside, pushed open the door one by one and entered the main room, personally added another powder to the burning incense, after doing everything, he went to the next room, quietly drinking tea and waiting for the prey to take the bait one by one.