Chapter 126: Wang Ye's strength protects his wife

Daqin and Hou Mansion, these two hats are not small, if Shen Liang is unwilling, it will be about Jiangshan Sheji when he is big, and it is closely related to the Hou Mansion in Xiaoli, as a concubine of the Hou Mansion, he is not willing to do this, doesn't it mean that he does not take himself as a person in the Hou Mansion, does not take the old lady as a grandmother, and does not take the Buddha seriously?

Most of the pilgrims onlookers have some sympathy for Shen Liang, but this kind of thing is not unheard of in the past, some people often go up the mountain in order to move the Buddha three times and nine times, plus the old godly woman is also involved in the Great Qin River Mountain, if anyone helps Shen Liang speak at this time, it is disloyalty to the Great Qin, even if they all see the old godly mother's sinister intentions, no one dares to talk casually as before.

"As a citizen of Great Qin, you should indeed bow down for the Great Qin..."

"How come this king doesn't know that the Jiangshan Sheji of Great Qin is tied to the body of a shuang'er?"

After taking a deep look at the old lady for a while, the corners of Shen Liang's lips hooked, and just about to refute, a more domineering voice suddenly sounded, which overwhelmed Shen Liang and blocked all his next words.

"King Qingping? "

Princes..."

Everyone followed the prestige, only to see Pei Yuanjian in a luxurious purple clothes straddling the horse, accompanied by him and all the adult princes, the scene suddenly rioted, the old lady frowned almost undetectably, Zhao Lan and Lu Yang's expressions were also a little stiff, but Shen Qiang, Shen Qiao, Shen Jing and the three were full of shame, and they wanted to refuse to return the favor and peeked at Pei Yuanxian and the princes.

"Old body, see Your Royal Highnesses, King Qingping! Returning to her senses, the old lady broke free from her daughter-in-law's support and stepped forward to greet them separately.

"See His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, King Qingping. Seeing this, Zhao Lan Luyang also brought three concubines and several concubines to salute them together, while the guards and maids knelt down in unison, and the surrounding pilgrims also hurriedly knelt down to greet An.

Pei Yuan, who was the leader, ignored them, turned over and dismounted, directly passed the old lady who was the leader, and walked towards Shen Liang: "I didn't expect to meet the future princess of this king here, and I want to come to ask the gods to worship the Buddha, why don't I find this king to accompany me?" "Don't dare to bother Wang Ye. Shen Liang looked unfamiliar with him, and gave him a salute while talking, Pei Yuanjian's eyes twitched, and finally realized that he seemed to have spoiled his good deeds, which can't be blamed on him, who let them be blocked here for so long, he can't always stand in the distance with a group of princes endlessly, right?

If there is no one next to the quasi-husband, the old godly woman who was completely ignored blackened, but she did not dare to shake her face in front of King Qingping and all the princes, and she must also have a decent smile on her face, the same as her, Zhao Lan and others, the only smile that can not be hung may only be Shen Qiao, when Pei Yuanxian walked towards Shen Liang, her eyes of hatred shot at Shen Liang, if the gaze can kill, there is no doubt, Shen Liang is afraid that he has been cut by a thousand knives at this time, obviously Shen Liang is the future righteous princess of King Qingping, and here she seems to be some kind of saboteur who robbed her husband, which is also a little ridiculous.

"No need to be polite, let's all get up. "

The princes who have turned over and dismounted one after another have long been surprised by Pei Yuanxian's behavior, and the fourth prince Qin Yunshen has an excellent reputation to the outside world, so he is naturally happy to clean up the mess at this time.