Chapter 102: Various Reactions

As soon as Shen Liang's front foot left, the back foot of the Qingping Royal Mansion announced that Pei Yuanxian had woken up, and the blood had stopped, if he carefully raised it, he might soon be out of danger of life, this matter was like a thunder on the flat ground, which made many people dizzy and unable to come back to their senses, the most serious of which was none other than the emperor, originally planned well, and when Pei Yuanjian died, he could control the iron-armored guard through Shen Liang, who would have thought that even the head of the Tai Hospital, Wu Ci, was helpless, Shen Liang could easily handle it, As a result, all his schemes were stillborn, not to mention, he also cheapened Pei Yuanxian in vain, and picked up a good marriage that no one else could ask for.

Losing his wife and breaking the army is undoubtedly the most true portrayal of the emperor at this time.

"King Qingping's injury has improved?"

Thanks to the heavy rainfall for more than 20 consecutive days, the six ministries were very busy, especially the household departments in charge of land, household registration, taxation, currency, officials, fiscal revenue and expenditure, etc., Shen Ruiting returned to Yamen after Shen Liang and them left, and immersed himself in official business, until the congratulatory voices of his colleagues sounded one after another, he did not know about it, and he was also surprised for this.

You know, they have all seen Pei Yuanyuan's condition with their own eyes, how can they say that it will get better if it gets better?

"But no, Marquis Shen, I heard that you just decided on the marriage in the morning, just waiting for the royal palace to send someone to the door to marry, which is a great good thing."

"If you want me to say, it must be Wangfu, the son of Marquis Shen, otherwise no one can cure it, but it will be good if he goes?"

"Got it, what is not Wangfu, I haven't heard about it, the reason why Wang Ye can't do it is because the wound can't completely stop the bleeding, there is too much blood loss, it is said that even the capital of Wuyuan can't help, but by coincidence, Shen Gongzi has superb medical skills, and the bleeding was stopped in three or two strokes, and Wang Ye woke up from danger."

"It's still Young Master Shen, I have to call him a princess in the future."

"Congratulations to Marquis Shen, King Qingping will be your son-in-law in the future."

The colleagues of the household department said one by one, one by one, they said it hotly, and from time to time they congratulated him, and Shen Ruiting also learned the whole truth, but his mood was not good, if it was bad, anyway, it was quite entangled, Shen Liang was his son, and he didn't even know when he learned such superb medical skills.

"What's going on? Doesn't it mean to die right away? How to say good? In

the main courtyard of Tanglin Houfu, Shen Qiang, who was originally gloating, was still pondering how to taunt Shen Liang when he got married, but she didn't expect to hear the news that King Qingping was out of danger, and she couldn't even care about etiquette in disbelief, so she lifted her skirt and ran to the main courtyard, wanting to ask his mother what happened.

"How can the little beast's medical skills be so exquisite?"

In the bedroom, Liu Shuhan was also gritting his teeth, some time ago learned that the old lady had made a move on Shen Liang, she specially used the chess pieces buried deep in the lotus courtyard, only to know that they gave Shen Liang a killer medicine, and Shen Liang did not notice that it was wrong, and really drank it, last night when she heard him tell Yang Gonggong that she could heal, she still laughed fiercely in her heart, she didn't even know that she was given a desperate medicine, and she also had medical skills, but...