Chapter 88: Stop the bleeding, Liang Liang is angry

Previously, everyone's attention was on the blood remnant yang, no one noticed when Shen Liang and Shake Light appeared at the door, let alone how much he listened, but the matter has come to this point, they can't hide it from him anymore, with his medical skills, as long as the number one pulse, nothing can be hidden.

"Lord!"

Seeing him stop in front of him, Lei Zhen took two steps back slightly, and when he was about to lower his eyes, Shen Liang met his eyes: "Lei Zhen, I believe him." Once he was blind once, harming himself and everyone around him, now, he still chooses to believe that Pei Yuanjian and Qin Yunshen are different, he believes in his eyes, if it is proved that he is blind in the end, even if God gives him another hundred chances, he will not resist anymore, he is gambling, betting that he does not believe the wrong person, betting on Pei Yuanxian's sincerity.

"Hmm."

It seemed to understand the firmness under his eyes, Lei Zhen nodded heavily, since the lord believed it, then he also wanted to believe it.

"Thank you."

Zhu's lips lightly opened, a smile mark bloomed slightly, what Shen Liang needs most now is this unconditional trust.

"What about the government doctor? Tell me about your royal father's condition.

In the next second, Tianshu and the others, who thought he was going to say something, did not wait for his attention, but saw him walking towards the big bed with a hanging veil as he spoke, his thin white fingers lifted the veil, and the shaking light stepped forward in time to take the veil and tie it, Shen Liang stood by the bed and looked down at Pei Yuanjian who was lying on the bed with a pale face as paper, a strong smell of blood came out of his nose, Shen Liang frowned almost undetectably, his gaze moved down his pale face to his blood-stained abdomen, pure white middle clothes, The halo is clearly spreading.

"Princess, I am the government doctor of the royal mansion, surnamed Zhou, Wang Ye he was injured above the navel, three inches to the left, the wound is not deep, has not pierced the muscles, has not injured the internal organs, but he has been bleeding since he was a child, it is difficult to stop bleeding, and the wound is difficult to heal, plus they have returned from the rain from Mochizuki City all the way, and they lost too much blood and fell into a coma half an hour ago."

The Zhou Fu doctor who had been sent out before was called back, he did not know Shen Liang's identity, and he also doubted that he really had more profound medical skills than Xuefeng's at such a young age, but since everyone said that the princess could do it, he was willing to wait and see, and the situation could not be worse.

"Well, the qi and blood are damaged, it is indeed a pulse sign of excessive blood loss, give me a copy of your previous medication, go and boil some soup to replenish qi and blood."

When the government doctor reported Pei Yuanyuan's condition, Shen Liang was already sitting on the side of the bed to help Pei Yuanjian's pulse, and after giving the order on his mouth, he got up again and did not shy away from uncovering the blood-stained middle clothes, and a white cloth was wrapped around his thin waist, which had already been stained red with blood: "Shake the light, scissors."

Removing the bandaged white cloth was bound to move him, causing him to bleed faster.

"Princess, I'll come."

There are ready-made scissors in the room, which should have been used before, shaking light to take it forward, Shen Liang turned his head, his eyes were cold, he was so frightened that he didn't dare to move a step, and could only watch stupidly as he picked up the scissors in his hand.

When he cut the white cloth and was about to uncover it, Shen Liang found that his hand was a little shaky, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, opened his eyes again, the little panic and fear disappeared without a trace, Shen Liang was so calm that he almost terrified to uncover the gauze, the wound had already been stained red with blood, and he couldn't see the specific situation clearly.