Chapter 178: Assassination of an Enemy General

Ding'an City is a city in the northwest of Daqin, which has been harassed by neighboring countries for many years, and the people are miserable, until Huo Yelin was born on the battlefield a few years ago, the people of Ding'an City finally lived a relatively stable life, in a few years, Huo Yelin's reputation became more and more famous, and Shen Da threatened all neighboring countries nearby, except for the Chu State whose land area and national strength were not lost to Daqin, no one in the rest of the neighboring countries dared to provoke again.

In the past two years, the State of Chu has made frequent moves, launching large-scale battles more than once, each time being blocked back by Huo Yelin and Shen Da, this year, the relationship between the two countries has become more tense, Huo Yelin ordered all the people to evacuate, and also sent away the only son he and Shen Da secretly born, they all knew that the last biggest battle was coming.

No one expected that Shen Da would be suddenly poisoned, but the Chu Kingdom seemed to have the ability to foresee, and launched a war at this time, and for several days, Ding'an City was filled with gunsmoke.

"Hmm..." Shen Liang, who had been unconscious after saving Shen Da yesterday, was woken up by a piercing horn sound, holding the faintly painful forehead horn, Shen

Liang groaned and opened his eyes, the unfamiliar environment made him stunned for a moment, and soon, when he realized where he was, he could no longer care about the headache, and jumped up from the bed.

"Cool you slow down. Seeing this, the shaking light in the shadows immediately appeared, he arrived in the middle of the night last night, Shen Liang sent him to check whether Liu Wenjin was in the mansion, when he completed the task and went back, they had already left, and when the sky broke, the city gate opened, he quickly chased him to the northwest.

"Shake the light? What about my brother? How is he, has the poison been solved? The moment he saw him, Shen Liang couldn't help but be stunned, and then struggled to get out of bed while asking.

"Hmm..." But his feet touched the ground, and the whole person immediately sat back, and the injuries on the inside of his legs sent a piercing pain, and cold sweat instantly covered the corners of his forehead.

"General Shen is already fine, he woke up in the middle of the night last night, Gongsun Gongzi said, most of the toxins have been removed, and the remaining residual poison can be removed after drinking twice and the medicine you prescribed, cool, count me please you, let's take care of ourselves first?" Your injuries are not light. Shaking the light uncomfortably supported him, he already knew, how Liang Liang forced himself along the way, stunned that he rushed from the imperial city to the northwest in five days, not to mention that he did not have the slightest martial arts, the physical foundation was originally inferior to Shuang'er, it was them, so tossed down and couldn't bear it, he really felt sorry for him, for General Shen, he was about to break half his life, if Qi Yue let them know, maybe they would cry into something.

"It's okay, it's okay. Hearing that his brother was fine, Shen Liang's excitement gradually subsided, and after a moment he raised his head and smiled: "Let you worry, I'm all skin trauma, just rest for two days, it's no big problem, but I'm hungry, do you have anything to eat?" Seeing his distressed face, Shen Liang quietly diverted his attention, and he was not in a hurry to see his brother.

"Yes, the master just let people send it, I will carry you over?"

As soon as he heard that he wanted to eat, he shook his light and wanted to hug him, and Shen Liang quickly stopped him: "Okay, I'm not crippled, just help me."

"Okay. Shake Guang picked up an aqua-blue cloak draped over his body and helped him to the table in the center of the room to sit down, on the table was a pot of vegetarian porridge, a basket of xiaolongbao, a few small dishes for cooking, and a bowl of steaming soup medicine, Shen Liang took it and sniffed, opened his mouth and drank it clean.