Chapter 2: Rebirth, Curse of the Star

At the time of the spring equinox, the showers came, the dark clouds in the sky, the fierce wind whistled, the towering trees were blown to the leaves and shaking, and the torrential rain poured down, but it did not bring much freshness to the heavens and the earth, but added a little indescribable wetness.

"Drive!"

"Catch up with them!"

Between the lofty mountains and mountains, on a winding loess road, two carriages galloped through the showers, followed by a dozen horses, each of which sat on one or two rough men, each with a bad expression, extremely vicious, and holding sharp knives in their hands.

"What to do? It's about to catch up.

"You hurry up again..." "Grandma Wei, you quickly think of a way, I don't want to die..."

"I have any way, blame the Fifth Young Master, the star is the star, even if I went to the countryside Zhuangzi, I couldn't suppress his anger, as soon as I took him back to the house, I encountered this kind of thing." How many years have you not encountered such a heart-wrenching robbery? It's obscure!

"Grandma Wei, how can you say that, Fifth Young Master..."

"What did I say wrong?"

The fast-galloping carriage was bumpy, and several people huddled inside chattered endlessly, occasionally interspersed with a few piercing screams, sitting in the innermost Shen Liang was groggy, feeling that all the internal organs were going to be shattered, after a groan, the thin hand raised and caressed the hot forehead, and Shen Liang frowned slightly and opened his eyes.

As far as the eye can see, there are two women, an old man and a young man, and two teenagers on the right who look rather childish and wear coarse cloth and linen clothes.

Qi Yue?! Qi Xuan?!

Almost immediately, Shen Liang's pupils shrank, they were not already...

No, wasn't his eyeballs gouged out by Shen Qian's poisonous woman? How can we see Qi Yue Qi Xuan, who has been dead for many years? And also...... Father Tanglin Waiting Room next to the head of Wei Mamma and Jin Zhi, this, what the hell is going on?

"They are getting closer and closer, Grandma Wei, you should think of a way."

"What can an old woman of mine do?" They are bandits! Several people in the carriage paid attention to the bandits who were chasing them behind, and did not find that the comatose Shen Liang had woken up, and the golden branch of the beard pulled Wei Mama's arm with a pale face, and her eyes were terrified, afraid that the carriage would be overturned by someone at the next moment, in contrast, the old woman called Wei Mamao was much calmer, but the words she said came and went, which seemed to be a metaphor for something. It's just that everyone hasn't found out for a while.

Because of the shock and silence of Shen Liang put everything under his eyes, his mind suddenly slid through some intermittent pictures, the bottom of his eyes quickly slid over a touch of Senran, he remembered, no wonder he felt that this picture was a bit familiar, wasn't this what happened when he was fifteen years old and was taken back to Tanglin Waiting House?

Since his birth, his father Dongling Hou Shen Ruiting in addition to Shen Qi, did not add an heir, not that his concubines could not be pregnant, but every time he was pregnant would be inexplicably aborted, on the contrary, the second room and three rooms were exuberant, over time, the Hou Mansion spread some ugly words, until he was ten years old, the eldest aunt was pregnant for six months or miscarriage, the father was furious, the grandmother let people find the Taoist priest of the Baiyun Temple, the result...

As a result, the Taoist priest actually insisted that his father's heirs were not safe, completely because of the Fuzhong Xingxing, that Xingxing was his Shen Liang, if he wanted to dissolve, he must get rid of the Xingxing, or send him away, so his father, who had always hated him, ordered people to send him to the countryside Zhuangzi, and his brother-in-law Shen Da also ran away from home because of this matter, but in the end... Ten thousand arrows pierce the heart, fight to the death!