Chapter 53: Opening the Banquet, Shen Liang's Helplessness

Yuehua Residence, the Mansion where the First Princess Lives

"This palace wants to see who has such great ability to provoke the First Princess Mansion again and again."

After listening to the report of the next person, Princess Yuehuachang, who was still in her forties and still maintained like a twenty-something person, was furious, and the abduction of Duan Yu Shizi had not yet been revealed, and she was actually doing things in her palace, she would not react a little, those people were afraid that they would be bullies of her.

"Mother is angry, I have asked people to take over the investigation, at present, Liu Wenjin's brothers and sisters are indeed the most suspicious, but unfortunately we have no evidence."

The Duanjun King sitting under him was only in his twenties, born handsome and extraordinary, but at this time he frowned, Duanyu was his eldest son, and his only concubine at present, because of the encounter some time ago, he was only five years old, the original lively and lovely Duanyu did not dare to see anyone until now, as a father, he was like a knife.

"Joke, do you need evidence to move his little imperial city?"

The slender willow leaf eyebrows were domineering, the attitude of the eldest princess was almost arbitrary, and the pony on the other side shook her head helplessly: "You, all of you are old and tempered, and what Ying Er said is not unreasonable, but it is not Liu Wenjin's brothers and sisters, we are not completely sure, later you find a chance to meet Shen Liang privately, and it is not too late to listen to his statement and decide again."

"You said it simply, now Shen Liang has become a fragrant steamed bun, the opportunity is so easy to find, the horse you don't want to think, Yu'er's news is Yuan Xian quietly revealed to us, not long ago Shen Liang personally said that Yuan Xian saved him, and also, their relationship does not look like just knowing, the palace feels, there is a ten ** is Liu Wenjin."

The more Princess Yuehua thought about it, the more she felt that it was possible, and she had basically concluded in her heart.

"Well, I think so, but..."

"I still have to wait until I see Shen Liang, right?"

The horse did not finish speaking, she was not angry with Princess Yuehua, looking at her wife's disapproving expression, Duanqing smiled helplessly, the husband and wife for more than twenty years, they did not say that the flounder was deeply in love, but they also raised their eyebrows and respected each other as guests.

"It's almost time, and it's time for us to go out."

There will be no better result if it continues, the eldest princess dressed in a pint of princess dress is about to get up, the horse silently reaches over, and the couple comes out together.

The main hall of the main courtyard of the Long Princess House.

The things that had happened on the painting ship earlier had already come back, and at the beginning the noble ladies who were still entertaining with Liu Shuhan had a tacit understanding of dispersing, and did not even sit with him, and Zhao Lan, who was also from the Hou Mansion, also followed the bad cold reception, especially Zhao Lan, Shen Qiao pushed his cousin into the water on the painting boat, and tried to frame him for planting bribes, but it was solid, how good could Zhao Lan, who taught that kind of daughter, go?

In contrast, the three brothers of Shen Ruiting were not left out in the cold, but the colleagues looked at them like they were looking at jokes, and it was better to be cold, and the three brothers could not hang on to their faces.

"King Qingping has arrived!"

With a sharp briefing, everyone in the palace looked out the door and walked in with an adult white tiger, followed by Jing Xiran, the Xiang Zhuo brothers, and Shen Liang.