Chapter 122: Departing for Xiangguo Temple

Before dawn on the vertical day, the Lotus Courtyard sent people to inform again, and they met at the gate at two o'clock and went to Xiangguo Temple together, Qi Yue Qi Xuan complained that they were afraid of being cold and cold, and the food was too ugly, but Shen Liang himself did not say anything, but he was in a good mood to play with his little nephew before returning to the room to change his clothes.

Go to the temple to put incense, definitely can no longer be popular, disrespectful to the Bodhisattva, Shen Liang had to cherish his reputation outside, specially selected a set of pure white rolling black clothes, by the way took a set of light cyan spare, the bun is also combed very simply, the design is simple and smooth gold inlaid jade hair crown with Pei Yuanxian sent him blood jade hairpin, the jade belt around the waist is black, and the face is embroidered with auspicious cloud patterns, making his already slender waist look as if he can master it with one hand.

"Good looks are good, no matter what you wear, you are afraid that you will surprise everyone again when you are cool." Shake the light looked at him up and down, his mouth couldn't help but be surprised, the cool and beautiful in red clothes was dazzling, everywhere he walked was the focus of his sight, as if red itself was tailor-made for him, but wearing this white as the main, black as a supplement, the temperament of the whole body is cold and noble, like the snow lotus on the top of the snow mountain, more like the immortal design of the nine heavens than some people pretend, sacred and noble, not to blaspheme!

"It's not as exaggerated as you say, did I have you guys prepare everything?" Shaking his head funny, Shen Liang finally put on the blood jade bracelet that Pei Yuanxian gave him, it would be somewhat strange for a man to wear this kind of thing, but he looked good, his body was slender, and his wrists were thin, but it was more natural than many women to wear.

"It's all right, I said you have nothing to let us make so many steamed buns for? "

When it was only in the morning, they were called, and even the Nether Dark Guard was not spared, all of them were arranged and kneaded noodles, the three stoves in the kitchen were fired at the same time, and cages of steamed buns came out of the pot one after another, at least thousands of them, and now all of them are loaded on the carriage.

"Naturally, it works. Mysterious smile, Shen Liang, who had been dressed, pushed open the door and walked out, Qi Yue Qi Xuan was waiting outside, Fu Ying was not there, he should take the child back to the room, saving him from crying when he saw Shen Liang go later, he has been like Shen Liang's little tail for seven months, he has to follow wherever he goes, as long as his uncle and nephew are in one place, he must be held by Shen Liang, otherwise he will definitely cry until the entire adventist hospital doubts life.

"Cool, be careful, and come back safely." 

"Well, I know.

As soon as Qi Yue Qi Xuan saw him, he stepped forward and instructed, Shen Liang nodded, threw them a soothing smile, saw that Lei Zhen also appeared, nodded with him and took a step: "Let's go." The three of them stepped out of the door together, and Qi Yue Qi Xuan walked back full of worry until they left the courtyard.

Compared with the last time the women in the backyard met to go out together, this time no one has any moths, probably afraid that Shen Liang will not go to the burden, now Shen Liang is a lawless existence in their minds, in their opinion, there is nothing he can't do, one by one scolds him for being a little beast, especially disdainful of him, but they are all very jealous in their hearts.

"Fifth Young Master! Seeing him from a distance, Sun Jing, who was temporarily in charge of the house, greeted him warmly, and the people in the second and third rooms pouted unanimously, all scolding him in their hearts for being a sycophant.