Chapter 161: Xiao Zhuozi is too stubborn

After forty or fifty days of development, Shen Liang and their scale of alms is getting bigger and bigger, the daily distribution of bamboo cards from the beginning of a thousand pieces, to the current 10,000, relief of more and more refugees, and they are not just giving porridge and giving bread, as early as more than twenty days ago, Shen Liang and others after discussion bought two shops next door, one of which is used to integrate the clothes and other items donated by major families, exchange them for ordinary cotton and linen and then distribute them to the refugees, and the other is used to integrate refugees who are still able to work, Help them contact various Zhuangzi outside the city and the shops in the city, arrange work for them, and fundamentally solve their food and clothing problems.

In this way, they need more manpower, Yang Tianyu, who is responsible for this matter, took Shen Liang's suggestion, find people who seem more reliable among the refugees, hire them to help with the work, small troubles have been encountered many times, big problems have never happened, now everything is operating more and more scale, the five teenagers not only gained an excellent reputation, the family also enjoyed the benefits, one by one, they were very energetic, as long as they did not go out to talk about sponsorship, I basically stay in the shop all day.

At three o'clock, Shen Liang's carriage stopped steadily at the door of the shop, and Xiang Zhuo, who had been busy for a while, shouted without raising his head: "Liangliang, you can come, hurry up and help me, if you don't come today, I'm almost faint." The three people who got down from the carriage heard the sound and looked over, only to see that he was busy like a top, handing the porridge to the refugees in line for a while, turning around and scooping the porridge the next, and handing out a bowl of soup medicine the next, and he was hot and sweaty in the morning.

"Bun, bun is not enough, quickly bring out the cage inside." Without noticing that his sweetheart was also coming, Xiang Zhuo shouted without any image, I don't know for what reason, Jing Xiran rushed ahead of the others, entered the shop and brought out the cage of steamed buns that were cold on the table.

"Is this it?

"Yes, you... Jing Jingjing..." Xiang Zhuo turned around reflexively, but after seeing Jing Xiran's warm smiling face, his face immediately turned red, and he stammered for a long time without finishing Jing Shizi's three words.

"Jing Xiran. The first time he met such a playful Shuang'er, Jing Xiran smiled and kindly said his name for him.

"Yes, yes, yes... Jing, Jing Shizi... Well? I never thought that I would see him on such an occasion, and they were still so close, Xiang Zhuo's face was so red that he was almost bloody, so restrained that he didn't know how to put his hands and feet.

"Second Prince Xiang is fine.

His reaction was so funny that Jing Xiran handed the steamer to the entourage who came forward to help, and tentatively took a step forward.

"Be careful! "

Bump..." 

"Ahh My ass..."

But he obviously underestimated his influence on Xiang Zhuo, feeling his approach, Xiang Zhuo reflexively stepped back, Jing Xiran's reminder was still a step late, Xiang Zhuo knocked down the steamer stacked behind in the next second, accompanied by the sound of ping-pong, the slender Xiang Zhuo fell in a pile of steamers, and for a while he also forgot the existence of Jing Xiran, covering his painful butt and wailing continuously.

Present!

Shen Liang, who had been watching for a long time, despised it in his heart, temporarily abandoned Pei Yuanxian and walked over to help him: "Do you say you are?" Is Jing Shizi going to eat people or is he so unsightly that you are afraid of being like this?