Chapter 94: Serious Injury? The emperor goes out of the palace

It was not until after night that Shen Liang returned to the re-advent courtyard under the escort of Lei Zhen and Shake Light, and the concubine, who was not at home for a day and a night, no one even found out, which is really ironic to say, but Shen Liang doesn't care now, the heavy rain continues, and early in the morning, there is news that King Qingping is seriously injured or will die, and the Qingping Royal Mansion is surrounded by water, and it is said that the emperor plans to visit in person.

"Lord, the emperor's imperial palace has left the palace, and he is accompanied by three court elders, the imperial master and the five Shangshu."

Returning to the hospital, Shen Liang was looking through the medical book specially asked Lei Zhen to take from the Nether Dark Guard, and when he heard the words, he said with a slightly mocking smile: "If you are suspicious by nature, you will kill yourself, let him go and take a look, the ironclad guard should also receive the news, they will be prepared."

For this point, Shen Liang is not worried, if Pei Yuanxian is stupid, it is impossible to live in a beautiful scenery until now.

"Princess, why don't I go back to investigate?"

Shake the light and lean up with interest, and there is still some worry in the depths of his eyes.

Shen Liang raised his head to look at him: "It's okay, pay attention to cover your appearance."

"Don't worry, this princess, except for Tianshu, several of our leaders are wearing masks when they appear outside, and no one knows what we look like."

"That's good, go early and go back early."

Nodding, Shen Liang buried his head in the medical book again, there are many medical books collected by the Nether Dark Guard, some are still isolated books, should be able to find some clues about the blood residual yang, the blood residual yang on Pei Yuanjian's body is incomprehensible, they will be restrained in whatever they do.

"Hey, who is that, I'll go back, see if the princess knows?"

Before leaving, shaking light and uneasy to call Lei Zhen, the latter raised his eyes to look at him indifferently, without saying anything, he withdrew his gaze, shaking light angry, the gesture was about to rush up to argue with him, Qi Yue saw this and quickly pulled him: "Well, don't look at Liang Liang like this, you must be worried in your heart, hurry back to see, come back and inform us as soon as possible if there is any news."

"Hmm."

Shaking the light just did it, and before flying away, he couldn't help but grimace at Lei Zhen, making a room full of people can't help but laugh.

"What's wrong with the second and third rooms?"

Being shaken so much, Shen Liang couldn't calm down to read the medical book for the time being, simply asked Qi Xuan to bring his little nephew over, and asked about the situation in the mansion by the way, some time ago he let the Nether Dark Guard be jealous of Liu Shuhan without a trace, and the news of smashing things reached Shen Ruiting's ears, and the eldest aunt Sun Jing is also a wonderful person, she took advantage of the situation to cry and be aggrieved, and even asked for a piece of paper, which completely provoked Shen Ruiting's dissatisfaction, plus there are many things in the backyard, Can't be left unhandled, impulsively, he directly gave the power of the middle feed to Sun Jing, and prudently summoned everyone to announce that Sun Jing would temporarily take charge of the backyard.

For this matter, Liu Shuhan and the second room and the third room don't mention how fierce the trouble is, the old lady even fainted with anger, although it was pretended, but Shen Ruiting seemed to have an iron heart this time, and he was unwilling to take back the middle feed, and finally simply took advantage of the busy official business, stayed in the Yamen all day and all day, Sun Jing is also a means, unexpectedly united Shen Ruiting's other concubines, and fought against Liu Shuhan and others who made bad things openly and secretly, Coupled with Shen Liang's secretly pushing from time to time, he could barely compete with it.