Chapter 84: Aunt Hou Mansion

The sky is not beautiful, the rain falls steeply, the situation in North Korea and China is strange, and the people are also panicked after learning about the embankment of Mochizuki City, but these have nothing to do with Shen Liang for the time being, last night he was worried and did not sleep all night, until dawn was Lei Zhen ordered to sleep in the cave, and when he opened his eyes, it was already about the time.

"Cool and cool, the eldest aunt begs to see."

Shen Liang did not blame Lei Zhen, after filling his stomach, he listened to him say what happened in these hours, whether it was in the court or the back mansion, and the net they threw out, everything, huge and detailed, when Qi Yue came in, they were discussing the next step to drag Wen Yuan into the abyss completely and guide the emperor to thoroughly investigate the fraud case.

"Auntie? What is she here for? Waving his hand to let Lei Zhen stop first, Shen Liang frowned almost uncheckably, he would have been sent to the countryside Zhuangzi, the flashpoint was because the eldest aunt who was six months pregnant had a miscarriage for no reason, and in common sense, shouldn't she hate him the most?

"I don't know, she only said that she begged to see you, saying that she had something to say to you in person."

Yesterday they ordered to go down and ignore everything in the outside world, but they did not expect that today's heavy rain would pour, and the big aunt who had never shown her face after they came back would suddenly come running, if it were not for the fact that he couldn't make up his mind, he wouldn't have come to ask for coolness.

"What can she say, it's nothing more than some old stories."

He didn't have a good feeling for these women in the Hou Mansion, and he didn't have much about this big aunt in his memory, and in his previous life, he seemed to have heard that she worshipped Buddha all day and had disappeared from outsiders, and he didn't know what happened later.

"Good."

"Wait."

Qi Yue turned around and wanted to send the other party, Shen Liang suddenly stopped him again, and met his incomprehensible gaze and drew a strange smile: "It's rare for people to come in the rain, we can't be too ruthless, can't we?" Ask her in and hear what she's going to say.

"Yes."

His current expression was too familiar to them, and Qi Yue had no objection and turned away again.

"Brother Xuan, you go to Uncle Fu's room and ask him not to take You'er out for the time being."

Children still have to be cautious.

"Hmm."

"My lord, do I need to recuse myself?"

After Qi Xuan jumped away, Lei Zhen frowned and asked, he is a big man, he really has no interest in backyard affairs, and it is not suitable to stay here.

"I don't care, if you feel uncomfortable, just avoid it."

As soon as Shen Liang's voice fell, Lei Zhen's figure disappeared in a flash, and not long ago, Qi Yue walked in with a woman who looked about thirty years old, dressed plainly, and still charming, she was Shen Ruiting's aunt Sun Jing.

"Fifth Young Master!"

The division of the Great Qin Concubine is particularly strict, the concubine has a transcendent status, Sun Jing said that it sounds like Shen Ruiting's concubine, saying that it is ugly but just a maid who warms the bed, in front of Shen Liang, she must salute, and is not qualified to sit at the same table with him.

"Auntie doesn't need to be polite, Qi Yue, show the eldest aunt."

Slowly put down the teacup in his hand, Shen Liang smiled lightly.