Chapter 153: Almsgiving, Living Bodhisattva

On the vertical day, the sky will be white with fish belly, Shen Liang has set up a large tent outside the shop in Jiulipu, the sign of giving porridge buns has also been erected, and the refugees gathered nearby have flocked to it, and the people arranged by Yang Tianyu have issued bamboo cards while maintaining order, and explained one by one why the bamboo cards are limited, and will increase in the future, and so on.

At three o'clock, the decoction of the decoction of the porridge, the boiled porridge of the porridge, the steamed bun of the steamed bun, busy and hot, outside the shop, several tables more than three meters long were arranged side by side in the tent, the table was full of cleanly washed large coarse bowls, the porridge that had been boiled and the steamed corn bun were also moved out, and the refugees who received the bamboo cards consciously lined up under the maintenance of the people arranged by Yang Tianyu, and they all stared at the steaming porridge dumplings, and their saliva kept swallowing, Those who did not receive the bamboo cards looked at each other, and from time to time there would be some troublemakers, but after knowing who the person who gave alms was, they immediately fled in ashes.

"Here they come, Xiang Ergongzi, they are coming. "

At the end of the hour, the two carriages stopped in front of the shop one after the other, and the people who were busy living stopped one after another, and the refugees and onlookers also looked over, Xie Yan Yang Tianyu and Wei Tan jumped from the first carriage one after another, Xiang Zhuo and Shen Liang sat in the second carriage, although the five were all a more noble young master, but now they were dressed extremely ordinarily, and they didn't even wear the jade pendants and other things that they usually wore on their bodies, But their looks and temperaments are still impressive.

"That's the grandson of Xie Ge's hometown, right? It is said that although he is a double son, his talent is not lost to any talent in the world, and look at this temperament, it is different from our ordinary people. "

Yang Shangshu's young master, Lord Wei's sister-in-law, they are also dragons and phoenixes among people, and it is the first time that I have the privilege of seeing their true faces."

"But no, did you see that?" The second son of Lin'an Houfu, his eldest brother is the first champion of the previous term.

"Such a beautiful person, could it be Young Master Shen Liang of Tanglin Houfu?

"Young Master Shen Liang is just like the legend, he looks better than the people in the painting, King Qingping is really a blessing to marry such a good-looking princess."

"That is, what kind of person King Qingping is, our princess is not only beautiful, but also kind-hearted, and only he is worthy of Lord Wangye." As soon as the five people appeared, they immediately caused a huge commotion, especially Shen Liang, who had been on the cusp of the storm in recent months, whether it was onlookers or refugees who gathered, everyone was talking about them enthusiastically, and people related to them also appeared in the topic one after another. Those people in the Shen family were even scolded one by one.

"Everyone, please be quiet.

After jumping off the carriage one after another, the five people lined up in front of the long table, and after getting Yang Tianyu's hint, the servants rushed to rush and beckoned everyone to calm down, knowing that they had something to say, and the scene gradually quieted, Xie Yan smiled and stepped forward: "Today I and Shen Liang Shen Gongzi of Tanglin Houfu, Xiang Zhuo Xiang Gongzi of Lin'an Houfu, Yang Tianyu Yang Gongzi of Shangshufu of the Criminal Department, and Wei Tan Wei Gongzi of the Ministry of Works Langfu have disturbed everyone, Now that Daqin has suffered a once-in-a-century flood, the imperial court lacks skills, it is inevitable that there is no time to take care of, the five of us as two children, can not contribute to the country and the people in the court, but we also hope to do our best to do what we can, so after deliberation, it was decided to give porridge here from today onwards, and because Shen Gongzi's medical skills are quite good, he will also sit here every day, and the people who are sick do not need to receive bamboo cards, they will automatically go to find his pulse, if it is only a minor illness such as wind chill, we will give soup medicine for free, and finally Due to our limited ability to give indefinitely, we hope that everyone can understand, we will continue to supply herbal tea that detoxifies heat and detoxification, and anyone can come and drink it. "