Chapter 8: Let Her Go? Hehe......

The arrival of Jing Zhaoyin once again put the Hou Mansion on the cusp of gossip, Rao was Liu Shuhan's eight-sided exquisiteness, Shen Qian's remedy was timely, still could not withstand the mouths of the yo-yo, Lady Tanglin Marquis could not tolerate the original wife's concubine, the rumor of colluding with bandits to harm people's lives spread before Jing Zhaoyin took away those corpses, Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter hated to crush their silver teeth, but they had to smile hard and try to pretend to be the arrogance of everyone in the power gate.

However, Shen Liang, who had caused this situation, had already withdrawn, standing in front of the most remote and ruined courtyard of the Hou Mansion, Shen Liang had an indifferent face, but Qi Yue Qi Xuan was indignant, who said that he had already let people take care of the courtyard where Liang Liang lived? Is this what it is taken care of?

"The Fifth Young Master's yard has arrived, and the slave has retreated."

The Mingyue who brought them here could not see the slightest respect, and without waiting for Shen Liang to speak, he turned and left, leaving only the three masters and servants standing there alone, this picture was actually in harmony with the ruin of the courtyard.

"They are too much, they are deceiving people too much!"

Qi Xuanzi was more hot, looking at the old triad courtyard, his eyes were red with anger.

"Xiao Xuan."

Qi Yue, who was two years older than him, glanced at him disapprovingly, looked up and looked around, and only after making sure that no one was there was anyone did he whisper, "Liang Liang, Grandma Wei, they obviously ordered them by Madame, how can you easily let her go?" They didn't have much knowledge, but that didn't mean they were stupid, the bandit was too obvious.

"Let her go? Oh..."

Raising an eyebrow, Shen Liang looked up with a light smile, the courtyard did not even have a name, it was still the same as before: "Qi Yue, prepare pen and ink paper." 

"Cool!"

Seeing that he didn't say anything, he hadn't yet entered the courtyard and wanted to write and ink, Rao was Qi Yue's temperament was no matter how good he was, he couldn't hold his breath, in the end they were still just teenagers.

"Qi Yue, I have a headache."

Looking up at him, Shen Liang was a little playful, not that he didn't want to say, in fact he had a lot to teach them, but his head was getting more and more groggy, and now the only thing he wanted to do was to rest.

"Is it hot again?" The wound also oozed blood, the pen and ink were not needed, we hurried inside to rest.

Upon hearing him cry out in pain, Qi Yue instantly forgot their dispute, reached out and touched his head, and half-embraced and half-helped him into the courtyard, Qi Xuan was still a little stunned, until he saw Shen Liang quietly making playful gestures to him, laughing and carrying the wooden box.

Not surprisingly, there is no so-called inferior person in the yard, the only thing to be thankful is that the yard is not abandoned, not long ago it was indeed someone who cleaned, added some furniture that could not be used, or old furniture used by others, the other is basically the same as when they left five years ago, but the big banyan tree in the yard is a circle bigger.

The three masters and servants did not care about the situation of the courtyard anymore, after Shen Liang slept in the past, Qi Yue Qi Xuan did not believe that Liu Shuhan would really ask the doctor, the two of them went to ask the government doctor to show Shen Liang, grabbed a few cold medicines, and took some external gold sores medicine, one hand and feet were numbly placed in the courtyard, cleaning out the dust, these years in the countryside Zhuangzi, slave big bully, these things they have long been used to.

Yixinyuan "Madam, just now Li Qi Yue of the Fifth Young Master's courtyard invited the government doctor, and Qi Xuan also came to collect the moon and the things needed in the courtyard, I asked him to come back later, do you see if we give it or not?"

It was hard to send Jing Zhaoyin, Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter just entered the courtyard, waiting for the housekeeper in the hall to greet them, the mother and daughter no longer covered, their faces were rendered with naked disgust, Shen Qiang said unhappily: "Give anything, don't look at what he is, even his father will not want to see him, if it were not for his dead ghost big brother who has repeatedly made military achievements and won the emperor's blue eyes, he would not want to return to the imperial city in this life." 

The same is the concubine concubine, Shen Liang brothers and Shen Qiang brothers and sisters are different, no matter what the inside of the Hou Mansion, in the eyes of outsiders, the original Shen Liang brothers are always higher than them, Shen Qiang is Shen Ruiting's only daughter, from childhood thousands of favors in one, but Shen Da is the only one who does not want to see her, when she was a child she did not understand, even sad, grew up to understand, they are not her brothers at all, in the mother and brother edification Under the discussion of outsiders, she had already hated them.

"Rose!"

Liu Shuhan shouted disapprovingly, ignored his daughter's dissatisfaction, turned to the housekeeper and continued: "The things that should be given to the Fifth Young Master cannot be less, he will give what he wants, by the way, select a few confidants, and when Ming'er asks the old lady for peace, I will personally give it to him." 

"This..."

Picking on the confidants to serve and monitor the Fifth Young Master was still good to say, what to give will not be too accustomed to him?

The housekeeper was puzzled, and Shen Qiang was even more upset: "Mother, why are you still so good to him?" If it weren't for his daughter just now, I'm afraid he would really put the charge of murdering his sister-in-law on you, and even so, there would be little gossip outside, and you wouldn't have helped his prestige. 

"Silly boy, it is precisely because there will be gossip outside, I want to be as good to him as possible, don't forget what your grandmother cares about the most, how much your father hates him, besides, I will raise him well, and after a while I will find a reason to let him go out with you, others will see that he looks good, and his clothing is no worse than you and Xiao'er, and the rumors will naturally not break themselves."

Liu Shuhan smiled and clapped his daughter's hand, now is not the time to get rid of Shen Liang, did not squeeze out the last value of their brothers, how could she let them die easily?

"So you let him go?"

Shen Qiang was not a fool, but he still felt very unwilling, Shen Liang's face and the demeanor of a noble person were too obstructive.

"Don't worry, there's something wrong with that, I'll discuss it with your uncle first, Rose, you can rest assured, your mother won't let him run rampant for long."

Thinking about everything outside the gate before, Liu Shuhan's eyebrows frowned slightly, in her memory, Shen Liang had always been cowering and shrinking, timid and very timid, these years in Zhuangzi, she also ordered people to 'take good care' of him, according to the theory, he should be completely crippled, but... Something must have happened to him, and if necessary, someone had to be sent to Zhuangzi to ask him carefully.

However, although Liu Shuhan was aware of Shen Liang's abnormality, he did not take him to heart, a teenager who had been raised in the countryside for five years, it was not worth his hollow mind to deal with.

"Well, lady, hurry up, I don't want to see him."

With her mother's assurance, Shen Qiang reluctantly gave up.

Liu Shuhan smiled again, "The housekeeper will do as I commanded, tomorrow let the people of the Feiyu Pavilion come and help the Fifth Young Master cut some clothes, my concubine of the Hou Mansion, dressed in tatters, but the people of the Hou Mansion who lost it." 

"Yes."

The butler, who already knew what she was thinking, did not say much more and bowed down.