Chapter 40: Hello Princess

"Laughing and laughing again, when did the third brother love to laugh so much?"

In the next box, Chu Li's exaggerated shouts were lying on the wall with his ears pressed against the wall, and Tianshu Tianheng, who was forced to be in the same room with him, had long been powerless to complain about someone's eavesdropping posture, but they were also quite curious about Wang Ye's laughter.

Of course, this is not to say that Pei Yuanxian is a serious master, the truth is just the opposite, Pei Yuanxian is extremely short-sighted, and he is also very good to their subordinates who grew up with him, and occasionally even if they make jokes about him, he will not take it seriously, but it is a little unimaginable to say that he is a man who loves to laugh.

"Hey, Tianshu, you also grew up with your third brother, have you ever seen him be so friendly to someone he has known for a long time?"

I don't know when, Chu Li left the wall and suddenly got serious.

"Maybe Shen Liang is special?"

Suddenly in his mind came to Lao Lin's words that he wanted to propose to Wang Ye, Tianshu was not very sure, to be honest, every day to see Tianquan report to Wang Ye about Shen Liang, every time Wang Ye was in a good mood, a few of them also took him as a future princess to see.

"It's just because it's special."

After speaking, Chu Li sighed deeply, and after less than three seconds, he suddenly fell back on the wall, Tianshu Tianheng's double brain door was black, and there was an urge to slap him directly into the wall.

"When the prince suddenly mentioned the banquet, shouldn't he know anything?"

After the two laughed, Shen Liang's words turned sharply, and then went around to the right topic, in the past life, this time the Long Princess Mansion was miserable, and she was not in the mood to hold a banquet, but the Prince Palace was held, Liu Shuhan did not drop him, and took him with him, but...

That feast was the first time he appeared in public after returning home, many people were very curious about him, but in the end he was completely disgraced, Qi Yue's death was also a hidden danger buried at that banquet, and now I think again, Shen Liang gritted his teeth with hatred in his heart, and the prince, Liu Shuhan, and all the people who participated in the banquet at that time of the Shen family, one day, he will let them pay for their blood debts!

"Don't be so terrible with your expression, with Ben Wang here, who dares to move you?"

Staring at his phoenix eyes flickered, just a moment, he actually saw a strong killing intent under his eyes, Pei Yuanxian was deeply confused, and at the same time inexplicably a little distressed, as far as a twin'er was concerned, Shen Liang was so strong that he was a little perverted, but he also knew that as a Wei family's grandson, Shen Da's younger brother, even if it was heavy, he had to carry those burdens.

"It seems as if we have some private affair, but thank you very much Prince."

I don't know why, listening to him say that, although I know that it is impossible, Shen Liang still feels warm in his heart.

"Little one, once in a while, learns to rely on others."

Reaching out and touching his head again, Pei Yuanxian smiled to himself: "Today you are angry with Liu Wenjin on the street, they will not give up, I believe you also know that your aunt is like a fish in the throat of the bandits, the seat will definitely find an opportunity to ask you some things privately, before that, the brothers and sisters of the Liu family are afraid that they will stop it in every way, but they are not stupid, the stop is too obvious, and the aunt will definitely suspect it. I think they should choose to use other ways to damage your face, make what you say untrustworthy, and even think that what you say is that you have a grudge in your heart, deliberately targeting them, if your aunt believes, they will be at ease, cool, you have to prepare early.