Chapter 166: Shen Qiao Died, Shen Da Had an Accident!

At night, Pei Yuanxian and Shen Liang both changed into night clothes, under the protection of the Nether Dark Guard and the Iron Armored Guard, Pei Yuanxian walked on the night and hugged Shen Liang straight to the Prince Jian's mansion, although the Prince did not have a big banquet guests, some members of the royal family still went, and the wedding should have basically everything, the difference is only in the size of the pomp and circumstance.

"King Ben is not drunk..." In the main courtyard of the prince's mansion, the drunk Prince Jian entered the courtyard with the help of the guards, just avoiding Pei Yuanxian who came in with Shen Liang and directly brought him to the roof, and both watched indifferently as he drunkenly pushed open the door of the new house, and sent all the maids out.

"Benwang's little bride, are you in a hurry? King Ben is coming to hurt you! Pei Yuanxian uncovered a tile, the two got closer and looked down together, the new room was burning with dragon and phoenix candles symbolizing joy, Shen Qiao with a hood was sitting on the edge of the bed, and the prince staggered in, and ripped off his hood.

"Ah..." Shen Qiao screamed in fright, the whole person immediately shrunk to the bed, the slender body could not help trembling slightly, this move undoubtedly angered Prince Jian, under the urging of alcohol, he who liked to abuse people on the bed stepped forward a few arrows, pulled off the phoenix crown on his head, grabbed his hair and dragged him to the ground.

"Ahh... No...... It hurts..."

Shen Qiao cried out loudly in pain, and at the same time his lower abdomen also cramped.

"Snap..." The prince couldn't care so much at all, riding on his body and slapped her more than a dozen times in succession, Shen Qiao's face turned red and swollen when he looked at it.

"Tear pull..." Seeing that he was finally honest, Prince Jian moved away slightly from her slightly chubby body, and his hands roughly tore the clothes on her body, this behavior undoubtedly reminded Shen Qiao of the events of that night, all the pain seemed to disappear in an instant, and I don't know where Shen Qiao gave birth to the strength, and suddenly pushed and straddled the man.

"Stinky bitch, ahhhh Help, help..."

The prince cursed angrily, Shen Qiao had already lost his mind, grabbed the plate on the table and stood up and smashed it in his face, after the plate was shattered, the sharp edges and corners were more aggressive, and the face of the prince was soon blurred with blood and flesh, and he didn't even have time to call for help.

"Haha... Ha ha...... You deserve to die, you all deserve to die, hahaha..." Shen Qiao, who was covered in blood, looked at the corpse on the ground that had long been unable to distinguish whose body it was, his face twitched with a twist, and then he actually raised his head and laughed wildly.

"Wang Ye..."

Her laughter attracted the attention of the guards outside the courtyard, and a group of people kicked open the new houses, and when they saw that Shen Qiao was covered in blood, and the man riding under him could no longer distinguish his true face, the guards were all startled, and without thinking, they brushed and pulled out their knives and stabbed over.

"Ah..." Shen Qiao's body was pierced by more than a dozen sharp blades at the same time, and he fell down with a scream, and then there was a group of people in the house who turned on their backs, and Shen Liang, who had everything on the roof, got up indifferently: "Go back."

"Hmm. "

Both of them are dead, and there is nothing to look at, Pei Yuanxian put his arm around Shen Liang's waist and left the Prince Mansion with him unconsciously.