Chapter 25: The So-Called Justice!

Fu Yunxi lives in a place is not big, and Shen Liang's re-arrival in the courtyard is similar, probably because too many things have happened recently, the father who worked hard to raise him is seriously ill in bed, the yard is very messy and dirty, the chickens and ducks that should be closed up and fed are also running all over the yard, but whether it is Fu Yunxi as the host or Shen Liang as a guest, no one feels anything strange.

"Now you can say it, your identity."

Taking him to sit down in the hall, Fu Yunxi went straight to the subject, making it clear that he did not want to entangle with him more.

"Shen Liang, concubine of Tanglin Houfu."

Shen Liang did not go around in circles with him again, and Fu Yunxi frowned when he heard the words: "You are Shen Liang?" It's not quite the same as the rumors. In the past few days, the scandal and Shen Liang of the Tanglin Palace have been spread in the Imperial City, everyone has heard of it, and he is no exception, before that, he did not feel anything, but now Shen Liang is sitting opposite him, Fu Yunxi vaguely feels that perhaps those gossip about the Hou Mansion are basically what he deliberately designed to dominate.

"Rumors have always been false, such as if you cheated in a test."

"You!"

Fu Yunxi narrowed his eyes, his eyes were burning with anger, but Shen Liang who didn't open which pot didn't open and which pot didn't care: "It's useless for you to be angry with me, there is no fraud, you should know better than me, Fu Yunxi, your anger, should be aimed at those who have wronged you, not me."

"Do you know who it is?"

Hearing this, Fu Yunxi stood up with a whimper, his deeply sunken eyeballs immediately stared as if they were about to fall out, he was not stupid, since Shen Liang said so, he should know something.

"I know, but I'm under no obligation to tell you."

Facing his angry eyes, Shen Liang continued, "Fu Yunxi, your knowledge is better than anyone's, and your brain should be smart enough, but you don't know how to be flexible, are you still looking forward to the day when the Punishment Department will find out the culprit and return your innocence?" Don't be naïve, what is justice and what is justice? In the face of absolute power, they are all grass, and justice and justice are bound by those who are weak, and the truly strong are themselves just.

Fu Yunxi was a wise man, and he believed that he understood what he meant, and if it weren't for his intention to cut off Qin Yunshen's back road and solicit him to plot for himself, Shen Liang wouldn't have told him this at all.

"You want to solicit me, so what can you give me?" Young Master Shen, with all due respect, you are right, the reason why I have fallen into this step of the field today is indeed because I have no power and no power, the name of the Six Songs was originally glory, but what brought me was a disaster, but you are just an unfavored concubine of the Hou Palace, I followed you, what can you give me?

Shen Liang said so bluntly, to say that he is not angry is absolutely deceitful, but Fu Yunxi is also really smart, his words awakened him, but also ignited his desire and pursuit of power, only by mastering enough power, he can return his innocence and regain everything that originally belonged to him.

"I can't give you anything, but I can help you bring down the people who have wronged you, let the scientific examination fraud case be retried, justify your name, regain the name of the six songs, let you return to the court, and restore your seriously ill father." 

They were both smart people, and neither of them went around in circles with anyone.

"My father's disease..."

"Lung disease, right?" It is not a terminal illness.

Speaking of the father who is seriously ill in bed, Fu Yunxi is a little sad, worry and heartache come like a tide, but Shen Liang calmly cut off what he wants to say, lung disease is generally incurable, but there are detailed records in the medical code, it is not difficult to cure, that is, the time will be longer, accept Fu Yunxi, can not only empty promises, or the actual point is better, this is why he will squeeze in today's reasons, he did not remember wrong, In a previous life, when Fu Yunxi became Qin Yunshen's aid, his father had already died, and the cause of death was lung disease.

"You..."

"Yun Xi, cough... Are there any guests?

Fu Yunxi looked at him deeply, as if to assess the authenticity of his words, just one mouth was interrupted by a series of coughs, followed by the curtain connecting the left side of the hall was opened, a thin and withered yellow figure came out,

Fu Yunxi hurriedly got up to help him: "Father, how did you come out?" It's windy outside, so let's go inside and lie down.

He was Fu Yunxi's father, Fu Ying, because he was seriously ill in the scientific examination fraud case, and his life was in danger.

"Cough cough... No, no problem, it is rare that there are friends at this time, I say hello to them, cough cough..."

After holding his breath, Fu Ying couldn't help but cough violently, as if to cough out the heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys, Shen Liang frowned almost uncheckably, standing behind him Qi Yue Qi Xuan was kind in nature, and there was a little worry between his eyebrows, even if the other party had nothing to do with them.

"Don't say Daddy, sit down and drink your saliva."

Fu Yunxi uncomfortably helped him sit down, and then reflexively went back to the house to bring out a cup of water, Fu Ying felt much better after drinking it, and his sallow face raised an apologetic smile: "I'm sorry, let you see the joke." 

"Uncle is polite, illness is a variety of life, no one can avoid it, just find a way to cure it."

Shen Liang smiled and shook his head, from the past life to this life, he had no elders, Fu Ying's sallow and haggard face was indeed not good-looking, but the apologetic smile marks made people feel warm for no reason.