Chapter 41: Father and son quarrel again

In the end, Shen Liang still had no choice but to lead the shaking light back, the group went to the Yin Family Lane to pick up Fu Ying and then went directly back to the house, fiercely bringing back two people, definitely to report to Zhao Lan, who was temporarily in charge of the family, because the matter of him being angry with Liu Wenjin on the street had already been transmitted back to the palace, Shen Liang did not go to the second room in person, only sent Qi Yue to inform him, as to whether Zhao Lan would be dissatisfied, it was not within the scope of his concern.

Zhao Lan of course will be dissatisfied, Xiao thought for so many years, and finally mastered the right to give the middle feed, Shen Liang's behavior is undoubtedly not to put him under the eyes, but Zhao Lan is also a smart person, she knows that her control of the middle feed is not right, Shen Liang is Shen Ruiting's original concubine, and there is Liu Shuhan in the dark who may grab back the right to give back the right to give back the right to give back the right to give Shen Liang a good face.

Unsurprisingly, only the next day the latest rumors of the Tanglin Waiting House were flying all over the imperial city, this time was different from the past, Liu Wenjin led the troops to stop the car is a fact, Shen Liang personally exposed the Houfu Mixin is also a fact, for a time, Liu Shuhan was mean to the original concubine second son, designed to drive away the original concubine's eldest son, Tanglin Waiting's favorite concubine to destroy his wife and other rumors, which were also mixed with negative rumors such as Shen Liang's disrespect for his stepmother, but basically disappeared without a trace.

"Wicked Son!"

As the Hubu Shangshu, in charge of the country's land, household registration, taxation, currency, officials and other affairs, Shen Ruiting was recently busy because of the disaster, the Hou Mansion changed the affairs of the lady of the house, he did not have time to ask, until this day, before the dynasty, he felt everyone's strange eyes, in the court, several imperial historians at the same time participated in a book, after the next dynasty, Shen Ruiting scolded Shen Liang with a somber face, Even the yamen couldn't take care of it, so they rushed straight to the door of the house in anger.

"Hou Ye? Hou Ye you wait..."

It was hard to let go of the sun, several people in the re-arrival courtyard, regardless of the master and servant, were all moving out a little damp quilt clothes, far away to see Shen Ruiting striding meteors, Qi Yue screamed a bad sound, and hurriedly dropped his work to meet him, but Shen Ruiting did not look at him, and directly rushed to Shen Liang's face.

"Son, what good did you do?"

Staring at him with his eyes burning through the drying quilt, Shen Ruiting was so angry that he was about to smoke, thanks to this evil son, his old face could be said to have been lost cleanly today.

"What did I do?"

Shen Liang slowly and leisurely pulled the quilt before raising his head to the eyes, the father and son were one of the fire, the other was tepid, as if the water and fire were intolerable, and Fu Ying on the side saw it and rushed forward: "I have seen Hou Ye." "

Who are you again?"

Blocked by Shen Liang and almost unable to get up, Shen Ruiting narrowed his eyes, and only then did he find that there were more unfamiliar faces in the courtyard.

"Under the payment of the Ming, come back to the hospital manager."

Fu Ming is Fu Ying's pseudonym, so as not to let others find out his relationship with Fu Yunxi in the future, and at the same time, Shen Liang also used the silver needle to slightly change his appearance, after all, he was the father of the Lord of the Six Songs, and there were still more or less people in the capital who knew him.

"He is my person, and has nothing to do with Hou Ye, Hou Ye came here in a big car, I don't know what noble deeds there are?" If there is nothing to do, please come back, I have a small place here, and I can't tolerate a big person like you. Moving in front of Fu Ying, Shen Liang looked indifferent, and was not surprised by his arrival, the reason why those rumors outside spread so quickly and fiercely, although there are the merits of the people who are happy to talk, but more is driven by man, the Nether Dark Guard and Pei Yuanxian have played a lot of roles in it, Shen Ruiting, as the official of the imperial court, has precious feathers, once implicated, naturally he must ask him for a question.

However, he seemed to forget that the parties involved were not only Shen Liang, but his own father had done what he did, and there were probably a few in the whole world.

"You..."

I didn't expect him to dare to be so sharp-toothed, Shen Ruiting raised his hand and wanted to slap it over, but the shaking light suddenly flashed and grabbed his hand: "The Great Young Master has an order, and whoever moves the cool young master will dismantle whom!"

In order to save trouble, Fu Ying and Shaguang both entered the Hou Mansion in the name of Shen Da.

"Dar? Are you a Dar person? Shen Ruiting, who was still angry, heard Shen Da's title, and his anger instantly subsided by half: "How is Da'er now?" The northwest is bitterly cold, the battlefield sword has no eyes, can he be injured and tired?

I have to say that Shen Ruiting still loves Shen Da very much, in his mind, Shen Da's status is higher than all heirs, if it were not for Shen Liang's death as soon as he was born Wei Zeqian, I believe he would also love Shen Liang equally, but this does not offset the fact that he is old and confused.

"Is Hou Ye being funny?" Can you be injured or tired on the battlefield? Now that I know that I care about the young master, why did I go earlier? Shaking the light can not be said to be not polite at all, in front of Pei Yuanxian he still dares to open his mouth, let alone a small Tanglin Hou? Moreover, he also obviously treated the future princess of their family.

Shen Ruiting let him say that his face was red, and he really regretted what happened that year, but what he regretted was that he did not handle things more perfectly, so that he forced Shen Da away, instead of sending the ten-year-old Shen Liang to the countryside and leaving him to fend for himself.

"You just have to tell Ben Hou if Da'er is okay."

Is this annoying?

Shake the light and skim his lips and shake off his hand: "If I can't say it well, what should Hou Ye do?" If you really cared about the young master, how could you watch him run away from home at the age of fifteen? How could it be that until now the emperor had not asked the emperor to make him the son of the world? Hou Ye looked around and saw how many marquis's eldest sons in the entire imperial city had not yet been crowned as the sons of the world when they were twenty years old?

If you are not a loving father, why should you put on a fatherly face? Are there any disgusting people?

Shen Ruiting choked, his eyeballs stared as if they could fall out at any time, and after a moment he suddenly turned to Shen Liang: "You evil son, do you dare to ask me what noble deeds I have?" What are you doing outside that you don't know yourself? Thinking

of the imperial history official in the court, a strange and chaotic god, spoiling the concubine and destroying his wife, and conniving with the step-chamber to murder the original concubine, Shen Ruiting's anger that had just subsided was rubbing upwards.