Chapter 6: Squeeze on the stepmother, goodbye Shen Qian

Shen Liang did not let the Iron Armor Guards send them into the Imperial City, when it was less than a mile away from the Imperial City, he managed to send Tianquan away, the three masters and servants drove a carriage and a large board cart carrying corpses alone, frightening many people along the road, and the soldiers guarding the city almost turned against each other, after understanding the beginning and end of the matter, the defending officer ordered people to go to the Tanglin Waiting Palace to report and personally escort them.

Tanglin Houfu is located in the most prosperous part of the imperial city, Shen Liang carried a bloody corpse all the way, the people were both afraid and curious, all followed far behind, when the group arrived at the Hou Mansion, Liu Shuhan had already personally taken his daughter Shen Qiang and many subordinates to wait there.

"Madame Hou!"

The defending general politely hugged his fist, Liu Shuhan smiled unnaturally, and his eyes involuntarily looked at the carriage and the scooter behind him, his face was not obvious, but his heart was annoyed, God knows how shocked she was when she received the notice from the defenders, their plan was seamless, how could Shen Liang's untouchable breed escape.

"General Laborious asked him to remove the body from behind."

Qi Yue Qi Xuan lifted the curtain of the carriage left and right, a plain dress, and Shen Liang, whose arm was still obviously injured, stooped out, jumped off the carriage easily, raised his hands and feet without a little fear, the atmosphere was calm, quite a superior style, and it was not at all obvious that he was raised by the rural Zhuangzi.

However, he didn't even look at the lady in charge of the Hou Mansion not far away.

"The fifth prince is polite."

The defending general waved a big hand, the soldiers were well-trained 'unloaded', a corpse or mutilated or twisted bloody horizontal in front of Liu Shuhan and others, even if Liu Shuhan could no longer pretend, at this time he could not help but whiten his face, Shen Qiang with him was even more frightened to hide behind him, the women in the deep house, no matter how cruel, it is difficult to see this kind of bloody picture.

"Ben General has sent someone to Jing Zhaoyin for the record, and since the fifth prince has arrived home safely, Ben will resign."

"The general walks slowly!"

Shen Liang politely held his fist and watched them leave.

"Five sons? When did the Tanglin Palace have five more sons? "Shouldn't it be Shuko?" You see his washed white clothes, those underlings of the Hou Mansion are better dressed than him..."

"Isn't Tanglin Hou without a concubine?" I heard that he had a deep affection for his wife Flounder and was unwilling to let the girls come out and destroy their feelings.

"So this fifth son is the heir of the second or third house?" But that is not right, if it is the heir of the second room and the third room, how can Mrs. Hou and Miss Seven personally greet them, but they do not see the people of the second room and the third room? "The Quanmen family is deep in the water, what can we little people understand?" Looking at the corpses, I don't know how many pickles there are.

"That is..."

After the soldiers left, the chatter of the onlookers began, Shen Liang was sent to the countryside for five years, no one knew that he was a serious concubine born to the original wife of the Hou Mansion, if it were not for Shen Da's great achievements in battle and his reputation in these years, I am afraid that all of their brothers would have perished under the deliberate management of Liu Shuhan.

"Cool cool are you injured?" What's going on here?

Liu Shuhan would make a face, and when he saw the situation, he immediately suppressed his full of annoyance, exclaimed and took the initiative to come forward, Shen Liang silently avoided his closeness, and lowered his eyes to hide the surging and rolling hatred: "Mother, Shen Liang has become an adult, please don't call me a nickname again, in addition, doesn't my mother know what happened?" I thought my mother should be the one who knew best. 

At the end, Shen Liang suddenly raised his head, and his calm eyes were not alarmed, as if he could penetrate people's hearts, and seemed to be confused.

"Me? I can know what happened, you child, aren't you still resentful that I didn't persuade your father back then? Mother knows that you have suffered in Zhuangzi in recent years, but you must also be considerate of Hou Ye, if it were not for your own hard life, all the wives and concubines of Marquis Kede would not be able to sit firmly in the fetus, and Hou Ye would not send you to Zhuangzi, Liang Liang..."

Not because he did not understand the deep meaning of his words, nor was he shocked that he saw through everything, Liu Shuhan put on a motherly shelf in front of everyone, ostensibly mother and son comforted him deeply. In essence, it is exposing his name as a scourge, implying that he is not filial piety and unkind, and knows that he is not considerate of them because of his hard fate.

Unfortunately, the current Shen Liang was no longer the Shen Liang in his previous life who let them pinch and rub the circle, he had no intention of living peacefully with them, and unceremoniously broke away from his grip on his hand.

"So in the five years since I left, have the aunts been pregnant?"

Ignoring the surprise that flashed on Liu Shuhan's face, Shen Liang slowly and leisurely looked up, in his previous life, he had not seen his father get a son and daughter until his death, to say that there was no Liu Shuhan's handwriting, who believed?

The dirty things he did gave him the name of the calamity, and it was a good means to let him carry the pot!

"This... It's not that the aunts are all injured and need to be recuperated..."

"I haven't been recuperated for five years, it seems that the injury is really not light."

Without giving him the opportunity to finish speaking, Shen Liang once again cut him off, and there was no mockery on his face, even if Liu Shuhan could pretend again, the smile on his face could not be maintained.

"Brother Five!"

Just when the onlookers were talking about it and Liu Shuhan was forced to be speechless for a while, the call of the beautiful life suddenly sounded, and Shen Qian's face was still a little pale, but she jumped in front of him with a delicate face.

Fourteen years old is the age of flowers, plus she looks like a national color heavenly fragrance, pavilion jade, pure white brocade with piping satin, her fair skin is more like jade delicate, slightly plucked lip petals are pink and tender like cherry blossoms, as if fairy-like agility and charming.

"Miss Seven is worthy of being the first beautiful woman in the Imperial City, like a fairy."

"But no, I heard that Miss Seven's talent is also a must in the imperial city, and many princes and heirs of the princes are in love with it."

"Hou Ye's only concubine, even the royal family, is worthy of it?"

"It's so beautiful, I feel dead and have no regrets at a glance..."

Shen Qian's good name and talent name have long been spread throughout the imperial city, and the people who recognize him are all praised, the first sister of the imperial city, the name is not worthy of the name, in contrast, Shen Liang, the original concubine, is inevitably too unpopular.

Turning his head to see Shen Qian, the strong hatred could hardly be suppressed, Shen Liang clenched his fists and clenched his teeth, the wound on his arm cracked again because of his tightness, but he didn't feel anything, the eyes full of strong hatred and killing thoughts locked that delicate face, it was this woman, in the past life he took him as his own sister, what to give, even if he wanted to marry Qin Yunshen, who was still the fourth prince at the time, as a side concubine, his heart hurt badly. Or gritted her teeth and agreed, the advanced medical skills she had learned were also the medical treasures left to him by her father who had deceived him, but until the end, he died tragically at her hands, and no one knew better than him what a vicious face was hidden under that beautiful and moving face.

However, he should also thank her, if it were not for him, it is estimated that he would not know until his death, and his life was a big joke.