Chapter 108: The Prison of the Ministry of Punishment Beats Shen Xiao angrily

The prison of the Criminal Department is not far from the Yamen of the Criminal Department, and the three Shen Ruiting brothers followed the clerk all the way, and they all felt a sense of tightness in the grass and trees, and after the clerk's explanation, they understood that it was because the bandits captured by the king of Duanjun last time "committed suicide" in the prison, and it was inevitable that the same thing would happen to Wen Yuan and other officials who interfered with the case, and Duanduan Ma would specially let Shangshu of the Criminal Department strengthen the guard, and must ensure that no fly could fly in.

"Let me out, I was wronged... Let me out..." "Wronged..."

"Let me out..."

Following the forced passage all the way down, into the confines of the cell, shouting grievances incessantly, the clerk led them through a hall full of torture instruments, each of which seemed to glow with a cold light, and further on was the passage of the large prison, and there were many prisoners in the cells on both sides, and when they came in, they all threw themselves on the cell door excitedly, and stretched out their hands through the gaps in the railing to grab them.

"Get out of the way!"

Almost grabbed by a hand that was dark and could not see the original color, Shen Ruijiang roared in disgust, Shen Ruiting, who was walking a little in front, looked back at him, his eyes flashed with undisguised anger, but the clerk walking in front and the jailer who led the way did not express strangeness, a big man like them, if nothing else, I am afraid that he will not set foot in this kind of place in his life, and it is also appropriate to dislike those prisoners, but, he seems to have forgotten, The two sons of the mansion are also prisoners here.

In the depths of the prison, Shen Xiao Shenyang, dressed in gorgeous brocade clothes, each occupies a corner of the cell, both of them are no longer as graceful as usual, their hair is a little messy, their faces are a little pale, and their expressions are very sluggish, as if they have been hit hard, think about it, they were all born with a golden spoon, and they have been pampered in the Hou Mansion for twenty years, how have they ever suffered such a crime? And they are not stupid, they know how serious the consequences of being involved in scientific research fraud cases are, even if they are rescued, it may affect their future prospects.

"This is it."

The jailer who led the way said while opening the door of the cell, and the two who heard the movement looked up and immediately rushed over like crazy:

"Father save me, father..." "Father, uncle, save me, I don't want to stay here..."

The two who could still be restrained were completely out of control as soon as they saw them , I almost didn't shed sad tears.

"Yang'er..."

Shen Ruiqing Shen Ruijiang's brothers also stepped forward one by one, both excitedly grabbed Shen Yang's hand stretched out from the gap in the railing, but Shen Ruiting stared at Shen Xiao with hatred, and when the jailer pushed open the cell door, Shen Ruiting stepped into the cell, noticed that his expression was wrong, and then thought about their bribery of Wen Yuan,

Shen Xiao couldn't help but take two steps backwards, A little frightened: "Father, father..."

"Snap!"

"You scoundrel!"

Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened his mouth, Shen Ruiting slapped over, Shen Xiao was beaten several times in a row before he could stabilize his figure, the left face of the beaten looked red and swollen, this move also alarmed the three Shen Ruiqing on the other side, Shen Yang subconsciously tightened the hand he shook with his father, somewhat afraid, and the clerk and jailer who accompanied him retreated to the side without caring about themselves.