Chapter 48: King Qingping arrives, Jing Shizi

"They want to bully me? Which is so easy. "Yes, yes, yes, our family Xiao Zhuo is the best."

"Brother..."

If there is no one next to the brothers, the onlookers do not sympathize with a glance at the brothers and sisters of Jiangmen Boshizi, the crowd gradually disperses, Shen Liang looks at them closely, the bottom of his eyes can't help but float a little envy, when the eldest brother is at home, he also protects him like Xiang Qing protects Xiang Zhuo, even better than Xiang Qing, but unfortunately in the past life he did not even see the last side of him...

A large hand suddenly covered the top of his head, and a sexy low voice then sounded: "Little fellow, shedding tears is not like you!" 

"King Qingping!"

With a cry of surprise, the people who remained in the same place turned their heads in shock, many boudoir girls in the moment he saw him could not help but look at the peach blossom eyes shyly, even those two children are a little unable to hold back, if the beauty of Shen Liang is not divided into men and women, then Pei Yuanxian's Jun is the top and best of men, the imperial city does not know how many pairs of children or young girls to be married love him, unfortunately, often it is the goddess who is intentional, and the king of Xiang is ruthless.

"Roar!"

"Ahhh..."

"There are tigers!"

Suddenly, a roar of the beast spread across the earth, whether it was looking at Pei Yuanxian's crazy woman or the people who were shocked by his sudden appearance, all of them were shocked, including Shen Xiao and the others who were still fierce before, at this time they had already turned a face, their bodies were stiff as stones, and their eyes were stupidly looking at the snow-white tiger standing on Pei Yuanxian's side, unable to find a trace of miscellaneous hair.

Ignoring the frightened female dependents, Pei Yuanxian's slender hand slowly caressed the back of the white tiger: "Xiao Bai, be quiet." 

"Little white?

So big only, where is the small?

"Whoops!"

The white tiger that was still mighty in the last second suddenly snorted, the tiger's head rubbed him like a child, Shen Liang, who was depressed because he thought of his eldest brother, turned his head to look at them, and the discomfort in his heart gradually dissipated, he had long heard that the King of Qingping loved beasts, and the palace had specially opened up a few courtyards for the beasts, it seemed to be true, if he remembered correctly, last time he seemed to have brought a red fox with the same pure coat, right?

Today, the eldest princess set up a banquet, but he brought a king of the mountains, sure not to dismantle the stage?

"Uh-huh!"

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible that Shen Liang suddenly had a pain in his head, reflexively reached out to cover his head, and looked up to find that the culprit was retracting his finger and looking at him with a smile.

"What does the little guy think?"

You're just a little guy, if I count the age of my previous life, I don't know how many years older I am, right?

However, Shen Liang only dared to say this in his heart, after rubbing the corners of his forehead, his eyes looked at the white tiger again, I don't know why, he was not afraid of it at all, and he thought he was quite cute.

"I said little one, aren't you supposed to fall in love with Ben Wang's pet?"

"..."

Do you dare to enrich your imagination a little more?