Chapter 23: The Nether Rises and Returns, Goodbye to the Deceased

Shen Liang's worry was not unreasonable, in fact, as soon as he left the Hou Mansion, there were people following behind, more than a wave, but after he left Luo Fengju, those people were sent by Pei Yuanxi's people, and the last thing left was Pei Yuanxian's people, but they did not expect that Shen Liang would actually make the golden cicada out of its shell, and by the time they found out, Shen Liang had already left the Tyson Building for a while.

The four main urban areas of the imperial city, and divided into the inner city and the outer city, the more prosperous the inner city is, the more prosperous the people who live in it, and the more the outer city goes out, the more poor people there are, the Tyson Building is located at the junction of the inner city and the outer city, Shen Liang, who is disguised and mixed out, goes straight to the outer city as soon as he leaves the Tyson Building, mixed in all kinds of people, no one will know, he is a figure who has been active in the topic of the Imperial City in the recent period.

The outer city is not only poor people, after all, it is an imperial city, as long as the people are diligent enough, food and clothing are still no problem, but compared with the inner city, the outer city is slightly worse.

"Lao Wang's business is good, and he is sold out today?"

"What's the sale, there is still half of the pork that hasn't been taken out, don't you buy some today?"

"I want to buy it, I don't have any money."

"But no, there has been a lot of rain this year, and I heard that the farms outside the city have been flooded, and the price of rice has risen again and again, and we are almost unable to afford it."

In front of an ordinary street butcher shop in the outer city, three or three people chatted around the meat stall, the old king who sold meat looked thirty or forty years old, his figure was very strong, and his smile was very thick, Shen Liang stood not far away from the opposite street corner and looked at it from a distance, and his eyes were covered with a layer of excited mist, Uncle Wang, he couldn't see him for a long time! It's like a world away!

"Boss, I'm going to buy two pounds of meat."

After stabilizing his mood a little, Shen Liang walked over, and the people gathered around the meat stall dispersed, and Lao Wang smiled thickly: "Two pounds of meat, right?" You wait.

As soon as he finished speaking, Lao Wang reflexively entered the back room, and after a short while he came out carrying half of the pork, and with his hands and feet he cut a large piece and handed it to him in a grain straw bale.

"Two pounds of meat, twenty copper plates, you take it."

"Hmm."

Shen Liang did not reach out to pick it up, but felt out something and handed it to him, taking that thing, Lao Wang's eyes flashed, still with a thick smile: "The amount of silver you gave is too big, I can't find it here, why don't you go to the house to drink tea, I went to change the copper plate to find you?" "

Good."

As in his previous life, Shen Liang entered the room with him, the difference was that this time he noticed the helplessness that flashed under Lao Wang's eyes, at that moment, Shen Liang suddenly regretted a little, he should not come to them with the Xuantie token anymore, let them disappear in the city should be the best result, right? At that time, the ancestors of the Wei family were afraid that there was also such a thought, otherwise they would not have stored the Xuantie Token in the Luban box that ordinary people could not open at all.

"Wang Qingfeng meets the Lord!"

Entering the back room, Lao Wang reflexively knelt down on one knee with his fist in his fist, and offered the Gentetsu token with both hands.