Chapter 100: Greetings to the Princess

Shen Liang has returned to the imperial city for more than a month, before the rainstorm, he even went to Tianmen Academy every day, but when he really went out from the main gate of Tanglin Houfu, there were very few, except for the last banquet in the Changgong Mansion, only this time he took the carriage of the royal palace with Lao Lin and Tianshu to go to the Qingping Royal Mansion, at this time, there were not a few people staring at him in the dark, and the moment he stepped out of the Hou Mansion, the spies sent messages to their respective masters, including the emperor in the palace.

"Shen Liang went to the Qingping Royal Mansion? How does he look? The emperor who was reviewing the folds raised his head after hearing the report, and an inexplicable ominous wave hit his heart, but he couldn't chase it down, he didn't pay attention to it, just curious about Shen Liang's reaction, normally, any shuang'er or woman who knows that she is going to marry a person who is about to die should not be calm as usual, for some reason, he always feels that this Shen Liang is not very simple.

"Your Majesty forgives the sin, the iron-armored guards guard him layer by layer, and the lowly duty did not dare to get too close, and did not see his expression clearly."

"Hmm."

Nodding in understanding, the emperor thought about it and asked, "Do you know what he went to the Qingping Royal Mansion for?"

"It is said that he knows how to heal and wants to see if he can help."

It was not the Shadow Guard Commander who answered him, but Yang An, who was waiting on the side, and the emperor couldn't help frowning: "He can heal?"

"Yes, it is noted in the report presented to you by my subordinates last night."

Seeing this, the commander of the shadow guard hurriedly added, and the emperor rummaged through the imperial case, found out last night's performance report and took a closer look, it did indicate that Shen Liang would know the medical skills: "How is his medical skills?"

Last night he only noticed Shen Liang's life and completely ignored this, if he...

"This..."

The Shadow Guard Commander hesitated slightly, and after considering for a moment, he replied: "Please forgive Your Majesty, Shen Liang only showed his hand when the life case was reported in the Chang Princess Mansion, and the humble official did not know whether his medical skills were good or bad.

"He's only fifteen, so he shouldn't have too advanced medical skills."

The emperor did not blame him, but just muttered to himself, and the ominous premonition in his heart lingered, always feeling as if something was missing, and he couldn't figure it out for a while.

In the eastern inner city of the imperial city, no matter how heavy the rain is, whether Pei Yuanjian of Qingping King is sober or not, the iron-armored guard still continues the usual luxurious and pompous formation of the Qingping Royal Mansion, two columns of more than 100 iron-armored guards cavalry open the way, and the same two columns of more than 100 iron-armored guards are clustered behind, and the carriage completely made of agarwood is in the center, marching mightily towards the Qingping Royal Mansion.

"Greetings Princess!"

Under the gaze of hundreds of people, the huge and luxurious agarwood carriage stopped in front of the Qingping Royal Mansion, and hundreds of iron-armored guards who had long been waiting outside ignored the rain and knelt down on one knee with their fists in unison, and the momentum was even grander than yesterday's greeting of the emperor.

They did all this to show an attitude, an attitude that both King Qingping and Tie Jiawei attached great importance to the new princess.

"Princess, please!"